Flashy introduction

Flashy introduction

Hi there everyone, how are you doing?
      Well, first of all, I'll introduce myself.

I'm Golden Sorcerer or GS for short, I really love games, books, tv shows, you name it, and as long as it's good, then I'll like it.
      I really enjoy playing games with friends, almost any kind of game. I've been playing MMO's for quite some years, mostly WoW with some friends, which I still play, but I thought I needed a change for once and Bless has really caught my attention. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'll keep informed when new information about the game is given, specially release date/different zones/payment info, pretty normal thing, since the game itself already seems super.

Other than that, I don't really like to share too much personal information in public, however, feel free to ask me via pm or ask for my skype id, I use it a lot.

I hope we'll get along and it'd be super if I could make some friends here. Looking forward to meet you all!
      Welcome,I hope you will have a good time on the forum. Question:On which server do you play in WoW,maybe you we are on the same server.I am on Runetotem as a Pandaren ^^ Hunter,I found pandarens funny as hell,had alot of fun since he was created,at the moment I found WoW the only MMO worth my while,until Black Desert and BLESS will show up.

You must not fight too often with one enemy,or you will teach him all your art of war.
      Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

@HuNteR I play in Dun Modr, Restoration Druid Elf. I've been playing for quite a while (ever since WotLK, which is my favourite expansion by the way) and been playing MoP almost since it released, I've been taking breaks of course, and once again I'm taking a break since they're taking ages to release the next expansion/pre-expansion patch.

@Squishy I know right, it was all flashy!
      I am also looking forward for the next expansion to release,it has some very interesting things which I like.Till then I am having a good time as a panda. ( sleeping all day in a tree somewhere,thats how I afk in the game btw :D )

You must not fight too often with one enemy,or you will teach him all your art of war.