Our Guild in Bless

Our Guild in Bless

Well guys here is another interesting post that you would like to aport something. We are many of us that we are going to play Bless so i Thought... why not doing a Guild for all of us and play toguether when the game releases?. Like this we will be able to do things easier, like world bosses, party up for dungeons in groups of 5, making some dificult quests, helping other guild mates to survive, making guild quests, archivements, that there will be lots of them every day. Events and pvp also. So i thought. hey! lets introduce our self in here, the ones who want to play in company our company. i porpose that because many of us don't like to play alone. not our self in normal life, not that, i say life in game. I explain. what kind of class are you going to be , race and what role are you going do. and the pact so i vote for Union its cool, example i begin:

i will be two tipe of classes:

Main class: Berseker, full damage, massive armor, max defense, Tank (new tipe of armor in Bless)
      Main race: Panthera male.

Union Territorry

Secondary class: Archer, long range damage/rapid damage from distance, light/medium armor, supportive
      secondary race: Panthera female.

i would like you to think also for the guild's name, everyone who wants to form this guild has to apport a name and the best name or the one that likes us we will take it. i vote for this name:

The Walking Souls. (in spanish is "Almas Errantes").

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ligthninglegend” ().

As you could see on another thread, I like the latin language so here I lay a bunch of words to create a cool name.
      1. Legio, Cohors (Brigade), Ordo (Order), Triarii (veterans), Nos (our), Filius (Sons)
      2. Aurea (Dawn), Numbers (I, II...), Malleus (Hammer), Dominatus (Dominion), Astra (Stars), Terra (Ground), Invictus (Undefeated), Anima (Soul), Cain (Historical person).

In English:
      Followers of Dawn, Seekers of Destruction...

In English but not serious:
      Dog Masters (Lupus/Panthera), Little Invaders (Mascu), Troll Raiders, Troll 1st Chivalry...

I will be Union probably, unless the Mascu end up being extremely cute.

Race: Human/Panthera
      Class: Tank/Berserker

Edit: Also, it needs to be prepared, where do you want to lead the guild? (PVP, PVE, WvW?), Military Structure (Ranks) or just a bunch of people (Good for small groups 5-10 people...).
      I would go for a military structure since it's easier to promote activity, we all know there's people who want to be in a guild just to be part of a group of people, but having a clear chain of command could make member's lives easier and to not worry about the decision making process leaving them to focus only on playing and socializing.

pastebin.com/0uVx2pSi

Post was edited 4 times, last by “Derridae” ().

wow im impressed, its a nice idea i liked a lot. good names also like them. i want to lead the guild in PvE, PvP and also WvW so that way we can do things toguether. i stay with your option of names but we need more, in the case that yours is the best we will vote one names of yours for the guild. but for now lets hear more ideas.

nice reply. my favorite is Seekers of Destruction, and Dog Masters (we could also name it "Best Masters")
      Hey guys as far as a guild name goes I only really have one suggestion and it's in Latin:

Venimus. Vidimus. Vicimus.

In english that says We came. We saw. We conquered.
      I just thought that since we were forming this guild to for lack of a better word to conquer the game it would be fitting.

For classes:
      Main: Tanking Beserker (i love tanks)
      Race: Panthera male (i might try out lupus but i'm liking the union better at the moment)

Secondary: Assassin (when it comes out)
      Race: Panthera female (i might try lupus here as well)

Ok that's it for my suggestions for now. Talk to y'all later.
      No one like the name of my need-the-guild-bank-for-personal-use guild T-T sigh... (i've forgot Sacred Rose from Order of the Sacred Rose, Adepta Sororitas' chapter from Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Soulstorm).

Maybe this list can help, is the list of the Space Marines chapters from Warhammer 40.000: -> Click Me! ;* <-
      a guild name can have many spaces so lets try minimum 2 and max 3 spaces. so come on guys i know you can get more interesting ideas. the major part of us takes a tank or berseker because makes massive damage so we can finish combats earlier that with other classes. assassins have quick atacks i finishes the combat in seconds
      Dude, in every MMO best dps is Mage not zerker, zerker have high crit , buth slow atack, Mage have highest crit and high burst dmg. Assasin is best class for single target- 1 high dmg skill ( backstab ) and alot of burst dmg buth sux for group mobs...Mage is the best for everything. In none MMO there is no quick-killing party of Mages group. Just mage need more HP and Mana flask from other classes, for this mages is expensive class, and more ppl wana leveling zerker ( good for group mobs, high defens and high dmg ) Zerker is most easiest class in every game. Zerker = 2 skill or max 3 skill, thats is gameplay of zerker.(I play 1 year zerker and mage in Tera, and zerker in Bless is 90% same as Tera zerker )

Post was edited 1 time, last by “mamarutko” ().