Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help, Stuck on untranslated quest

Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Kurokazu

Accès anticipé Steam

Meikty

Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience

Pentrep

Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• darkjohan7 -

Posted the thread Help, Stuck on untranslated quest.

Thread
    Hey guys I just started the game and I'm stuck on this quest i.gyazo.com/d4299c82bb62844d579e84bb4c3cd9ff.jpg could someone help me or give me some pointers on what to do?
  • Kurokazu -

Replied to the thread Bless is coming to Steam in 2018.

Quote from Pentrep: “It's hard to say as they haven't said anything. They could do what Elsword did and allow for Korean voice overs with English subtitles. That would be the quickest way to localize without having to hire new voice actors. I'm not…
  • Meikty -

Replied to the thread Accès anticipé Steam.

Un patch sera fait par la communauté une fois le jeu sortie. Pas d'inquiétude de ce côté la ;) De plus sa sera plus simple à traduire par rapport à la version KR et RU.
  • Pentrep -

It's hard to say as they haven't said anything. They could do what Elsword did and allow for Korean voice overs with English subtitles. That would be the quickest way to localize without having to hire new voice actors. I'm not sure how many people would…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience.

There is something in the game that allows guilds to take over territories. In the normal game every territory outside the main towns is controlled by a guild. I think this has more to do with faction than anything else and I don't know how this effects…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?.

I doubt it. They said 2018 and I'm pretty sure you won't see anything until Summer or later. Who knows what localization they've done if any. I'd guess Aeria handed over it's localization but it's entirely possible they didn't.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread dragon mount!.

The game has flying mounts, it just has a really asanine way to obtain them and from what I know they aren't even permanent. Every flying mount I got was temp and was through a promotion. But it's not really needed. It's more convenience than anything…
  • Gamestyle -

Replied to the thread Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience.

Sounds nice. Hope they get a good and huge community fast. Also it would be cool if you can create your guild house or area and specialize guilds, trading between them and so on.
  • Kurokazu -

(Sorry if someone asked this already) Did we get any clarification on whether or not they will be sticking with the original Korean voice acting and just translating text into English, or are they planning on re-doing the whole 9 yards?