Nasuuna

VP of Trolling

• "Nasuuna" started this thread

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 8,853

Next Level: 10,000

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 3:50am

We should make a guild

Seriously, take the people on this forum, and lets make a guild together once it launches

I'm sure we have enough people to at least field basic dungeon runs and surely we won't have a shortage of classes.

go ahead and post what role you plan on playing for now and what region see if we can make a good guild (:

Probably gonna play an Archer or Paladin

North America

in guild I'll just be a lackey, not a big fan of being the leader, I screw around WAY to much
Judge not, by the color of ones gear, but of the efficiency in which he uses it

Organic

Bless-Online Team

Level: 20 [?]

Experience: 28,555

Next Level: 29,658

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 10:06pm

For TERA, we wound up making an alliance at least with the TeraFans guild, so folks who'd been chatting for years on that forum could at least still play together. I always assume I'll have my own guild, but one never knows.

It may be premature to add a "Guilds" section to the forums, but it wouldn't hurt. Creating community can't really come too early. :)

Ashai

Bless Online

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 11,026

Next Level: 13,278

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 2:25am

AS much as it is a good idea for those without guilds. I'm sure a good chunk of us come from pre made guilds with a core group that will always start a guild when the game is made. I would say it would be more safe to try to do that kind of action more close to NA release. a BLESSFAN guild would work for those who are not dedicated to a guild. As a guild leader myself thats my strongest suggestion. Wait to see what guilds land before making one fresh :)

Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
Guild Leader of Wicked // Guild Site :: www.wickedonline.net

Drowsie

Captain of the Guard

Level: 14 [?]

Experience: 5,114

Next Level: 5,517

Monday, June 17th 2013, 6:20pm

I would love to join a guild with you guys. But as Ashai said most people are coming from guilds already. That being said I think everyone on the forums at lest should play on the same sever so we can still play together even if that means not in the same guild. But that is still far away.
I believe that stories are written and read to rebel the fact that you only live once

Sixx

Wolfgang

Level: 13 [?]

Experience: 3,034

Next Level: 4,033

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 6:39pm

im in

Im up for it if were in the same faction.
http://www.forum-signatures.com/wizard2/…24323c31f33.jpg

Msterope

Beginner

Level: 8 [?]

Experience: 463

Next Level: 674

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 12:02am

I do have a guild that I play with on a bunch of other games, but I'm not entirely sure if they will be coming to play Bless. It'll depend if its Pay-to-Play (monthly subscription) or Free-to-Play (even with a flat fee to buy the game in the first place). Alot of them don't have the funds to do a subscription.
If it comes down to it, I would definitely join on to a guild with everyone here. Ashai does make a good point, but it'd be fun to play with everyone here. Even if its not a hardcore LET'SFRIGGINGDOTHIS guild, I always find its better to level in a game when you have other people to talk to, and you're more likely to find help if you need it with quests or dungeons.

I'm currently torn for classes, but I'm thinking either Paladin or Warlock. I've played healers in almost every game I've played in the last few years and have gotten used to doing that role, but I do love the idea of playing around with ranged DPS again.
Go over, go under, go around or go through; but never give up.

htitanf5

Beginner

Level: 4 [?]

Experience: 78

Next Level: 100

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 12:30am

I'd like to join whatever guild that is forming here... Considering that I wanna play bless so badly, partly because I've always wanted to be one of those old players who are in the leading guilds. Besides, bless seems like a fun game to play ( good graphic ). I plan on being either a Paladin or Mage. In any case, being in a guild this early doesn't hurt, because I might need help with this and that when the game launches.
I'm currently torn for classes, but I'm thinking either Paladin or Warlock. I've played healers in almost every game I've played in the last few years and have gotten used to doing that role, but I do love the idea of playing around with ranged DPS again.
I've been playing the healing role for past few years too and I do like to be the one doing the crowd control once in a while. ^^

Vendreil

Beginner

Level: 4 [?]

Experience: 78

Next Level: 100

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 8:19pm

I'd join a guild depending on what side and such.

If the game ever comes out and isn't dead I'll be a Pantera assassin. And, cause I'll end up making a ton of alts I'll probably be a bunch of other things.

Zhas

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 11:28am

This depends greatly on what type of guild its gonna be, website, some sort of Raid Call TS mumble or so, blablabla xD

But it defently would be a nice guild to take inn those who are completly alone and it will be more of a random group forgeing bond of friendship while overcoming hardships of the game :D

Rate this thread
Legal Notice l Impressum