Beginner

• "Malle" started this thread

Level: 9 [?]

Experience: 889

Next Level: 1,000

Friday, January 11th 2013, 12:34am

Open Beta Q1?

Hey!

First at all, im happy that there is finnaly a Bless Community :)

So as far i know the first Bless Beta will start in Q1 2013. Does anyone knows if the first Beta will be a Closed or Open Beta?

Inori

Beginner

Level: 14 [?]

Experience: 5,043

Next Level: 5,517

Friday, January 11th 2013, 12:49am

I'm pretty sure it will be a Closed Beta. There are no official information yet about the beta.

Zyra

Beginner

Level: 9 [?]

Experience: 887

Next Level: 1,000

Friday, January 11th 2013, 12:33pm

Is the Beta Korea only?

Organic

Bless-Online Team

Level: 20 [?]

Experience: 29,602

Next Level: 29,658

Friday, January 11th 2013, 5:36pm

Is the Beta Korea only?
Yes. Korean closed beta testing will occur - if everything goes as planned - in the first half of 2013. That should mean a second or third CBT occurs end of summer/early fall. From there, open beta testing in October/November and launch maybe in December. From what's been mentioned, despite the game looking great and so much being in place already, they still have to overhaul the entire combat system (moving from tab target only to action combat similar to TERA). They did say Westernization would be localization and none of the key game mechanics would be changing (I guess we'll see if that's true since PVP almost always changes for a Western audience).

Given AION and TERA launches, the US launch was at least nine months after the Korean launch, so I'm expecting US CBT the middle of 2014 with a US launch late 2014 or early 2015.

Drowsie

Captain of the Guard

Experience: 5,302

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 6:44pm

I wish it was sooner then 2014. Oh well fingers crossed.
I believe that stories are written and read to rebel the fact that you only live once

Organic

Bless-Online Team

Level: 20 [?]

Experience: 29,602

Next Level: 29,658

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 6:50pm

Jacob Han did say the Western version would just need a localization and that they weren't changing the game mechanics for the Western audience. That *could* mean a six month or so turnaround and release in the US/Western markets instead of the 1+ year we usually see from Korean games. I'd *love* to see this game in 2013, but I just don't see how that'd happen unless the KCBT is in Feb/March.

Kevlar

Bless Elite Player

Experience: 4,316

Monday, January 28th 2013, 11:59am

You just tell them to hurry up with the western release. :rolleyes:
Kevlar - LeGenDaRY Guild Master

Play Hard, Play Fair & Have Fun

valencia

Beginner

Level: 8 [?]

Experience: 521

Next Level: 674

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 7:13pm

I plan to follow these forums closely; I am totally curious abt the combat system and beta testing seems the best way to find out more information.
Valencia :love:

crow farmer

Beginner

Level: 6 [?]

Experience: 199

Next Level: 282

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 6:39am

Is the Beta Korea only?
Yes. Korean closed beta testing will occur - if everything goes as planned - in the first half of 2013. That should mean a second or third CBT occurs end of summer/early fall. From there, open beta testing in October/November and launch maybe in December. From what's been mentioned, despite the game looking great and so much being in place already, they still have to overhaul the entire combat system (moving from tab target only to action combat similar to TERA). They did say Westernization would be localization and none of the key game mechanics would be changing (I guess we'll see if that's true since PVP almost always changes for a Western audience).

Given AION and TERA launches, the US launch was at least nine months after the Korean launch, so I'm expecting US CBT the middle of 2014 with a US launch late 2014 or early 2015.
wow really??? its going to change to action combat! thats awesome.. now im more excited about this game then black dessert

Ashai

Bless Online

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 11,434

Next Level: 13,278

Friday, August 30th 2013, 1:46am

Well the combat style has not really been concerned. They stated at one point they where going for action combat then later on said not. But we can't be sure until they offically announce what they have decided. The Game*Star Videos from 2012 I believe where a quick put together so that people could look at the game.

Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
Guild Leader of Wicked // Guild Site :: www.wickedonline.net

Azazel

Beginner

Level: 2 [?]

Experience: 16

Next Level: 26

Friday, October 18th 2013, 1:16pm

anyone knows , about when comes out the OBT ? ;D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azazel" (Oct 18th 2013, 1:26pm)

Rate this thread
Legal Notice l Impressum