Adversting (Guests only)

Is this game alive ?

• Hi,

Title is pretty much self explanatory :) 

I am following Bless since RU Beta and I wanted to start playing after the exams but now I see the news (just few weeks from official start) about servers merge...

Usually servers merge happens when people are leaving and to keep high server population there is a merge.

Usually in viable MMORPG's it does not happen within 1-2 years and not to mention that most of them have to open new servers within 1 year from release.

So, is this game alive ? Or on the downfall to die again as it did after beta ?

• Heya!

These aren't the official forums, it's a fan page, so to judge the population of the game based on the activity here wouldn't be very accurate now would it ^^
    I suggest you try reaching out in one of their official channels, like their discord, for example.

That being said. I've no clue about the rest, I've yet to try the EU version of the game myself.

Good luck!

• The game is slowly bleeding out.. Neowiz don't listen to the community, go back on their promises, don't ban hackers/exploiters/dupers, nerf classes that don't need a nerf and buff those that do, break content and claim it is intended, then do "urgent" maintenance to fix it once they realize they were idiots.

I recommend getting your refund and complaining to steam. Get the game taken down and force Neowiz to fix it before live release in a few Months.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The game is not dead, not yet.

It had big flaws at its launch but the devs (very) slowly start to fix things up.

In a recent post, they said they'll change INI files to make the game to run better and they talked about optimization in general.

It's a good step in the right direction IMO.

We've also got a bit more endgame content recently, which is obviously a good thing.

If they can keep up the good news, the game could get back up and have a decent playerbase.

• Lol people are easily distracted.. You got NO endgame content. They just FIXED the shit that was broken is all.. Royal quests were nerfed, they actually cost the player gold to do them.

The game is at 3k players peak for weekdays.. Considering games much older on Steam have more than this, it's not a good sign.

To any newcomers reading this, do NOT get the game, because you'll be wastin money at this point in time. 90% of founders have refunded, this isn't a vague guestimate either, I emailed steam and asked and because of freedom of information they gave me the stat.. You can do the same, just ask them you're concerned about your investment and want to know how many refunds vs purchases they have had to deal with.

• Post by joshuawarren ().

This post was deleted by Cats ().

• I do like your optimistic tone, but seeing the state the game is in. I can say it's quite the gamble so the developers really gotta put everything they got in order to grab players interest again. This game could be another Wild Star or become a success later on like ESO. Overall the game have great concepts, but poor executions.

Lol people are easily distracted.. You got NO endgame content. They just FIXED the shit that was broken is all.. Royal quests were nerfed, they actually cost the player gold to do them.

The game is at 3k players peak for weekdays.. Considering games much older on Steam have more than this, it's not a good sign.

To any newcomers reading this, do NOT get the game, because you'll be wastin money at this point in time. 90% of founders have refunded, this isn't a vague guestimate either, I emailed steam and asked and because of freedom of information they gave me the stat.. You can do the same, just ask them you're concerned about your investment and want to know how many refunds vs purchases they have had to deal with.

Distracted or not if a newcomer wants to have fun with a new toy just let them. I do understand your frustration with the game and it's certainly not my first either, but Bless seems to be okay in my books. I am just enjoying the ride seeing what's next they will bring out. If nothing grab my interest then I still have my other games to knock around on.

Nevertheless I do miss seeing a busy city, but with zero optimization something they should of done from the start. I can assure that would of ease the wound on the game, but developers in this era. I don't feel like they're giving it their all on executing plans for the consumers. Anyways I just have to see how it all comes down to when it goes live unlocking the other classes.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

• Every MMO launched in my 20 years OF MMOing has had the same trend. 1-3 months after launch about 50% of the transient gaming population leave. The people that stick around make the game going and create a community. This game will be no different.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• well with the exception that less than 5% remain on this game which is by far not healthy.

Not sure if they relaunch the game by the end of early access but I doubt the game will recover from the situation right now.

• I just bought it yesterday and already it feels like I just wasted $70.

After 2 hours of play time I was installing lord of the ring again.

I picked the first server in the list and it felt like a ghost town. I'd ask some basic newbie type questions in chat and never once get a response... all I saw were kids fighting and arguing in the public channels. No real dialog or discussion. No one looking for gruops. No one selling anything.

• Every MMO launched in my 20 years OF MMOing has had the same trend. 1-3 months after launch about 50% of the transient gaming population leave. The people that stick around make the game going and create a community. This game will be no different.

Ultima Online - flawless launch

Everquest 1 - flawless launch

Warcraft - flawless launch except them getting way more people than they expected and needing to rush more server online

Everquest 2 - flawless launch

Welcome to the age of cash grabs. Millennialls tolerate this crap so companies get away with it.

You won't ever see a well-done, completed, polished MMO released anymore. They'll release unfinished crap like this, suck up some cash, reduce staff to a skeleton crew and let it bleed out over time.

• Nanfoodle hasnt been mmoing for 20 years, it's only in the last 5 or so years that MMOs have hemorrhaged their player-base in the first 1-3 Months. Many MMOs before this kept their communities going for ages, I think SWTOR was the last MMO that didn't bleed players for the 6+ Months after it launched. It only started once it went free to play.

Companies like Daum/Neowiz/Kakao/My.com/PWIC are only out to cash grab you. If we stopped buying into these douches schemes, they'd die and new companies would appear and hopefully 1 would make a decent MMO.