Adversting (Guests only)

• You can always add new players to replace the exiting ones. Oh wait you cant. I bought the game 5 days ago and played zero hours total, because I only bought the game to play with my brother and he is on Gagato Union. I can't join because it is faction capped, so in a time when players are dwindling down - they are not allowing new players to play.

I will be asking for a refund if I cannot join my brothers server by the end of next week. I am sure I am not the only example of this. Lots of people are not joining as new players because they can't get on the same server as their friends/family/guildies.

Push current players away, don't allow new players to join - seems like a strategy for success. LOL

• You can always add new players to replace the exiting ones. Oh wait you cant. I bought the game 5 days ago and played zero hours total, because I only bought the game to play with my brother and he is on Gagato Union. I can't join because it is faction capped, so in a time when players are dwindling down - they are not allowing new players to play.

I will be asking for a refund if I cannot join my brothers server by the end of next week. I am sure I am not the only example of this. Lots of people are not joining as new players because they can't get on the same server as their friends/family/guildies.

Push current players away, don't allow new players to join - seems like a strategy for success. LOL

The faction cap is in place for a reason, but it's just proving to be a nuisance right now due to the lower population spread out on so many servers with few new accounts being made.
    While I understand your frustration, this will all change once they do the server merges. So my suggestion would be to just hang tight until then, or refund the game and buy it again once the server situation is settled.

• 3k players for 13 servers, the game is good but devs of this game is trash, its been years since this game was develop still after a week they change/nerf other skills, then change again, then change again haha. after 3 changes theres still some problems with the skills of classes, i already waste my money buying this game, i will not waste my time for this so gl to you

• Adversting (Guests only)