Adversting (Guests only)

What do you feel about Bless release in EU?

• Been browsing reddit, so far it looked like bribed trolls and downvote bots fest so I decided to ask here instead.

How is your Bless going? Especially for you veterans who played KR and other releases. Personally, I acknowledge there are issues but some of them are heavily exaggerated in my opinion.

• well quite honestly I really don't like the Western Version. Mainly because of the skill system and some of the many flaws like the gimped Translation.

I leveled 3 45 chars up to this point and will stop for now. Maybe after some time I'll stop by and see where it went but right at this point I've lost interest.

• I'm loving it. It had a rocky start but the dev dedication has been great and I find the game amazingly fun. I always have something to do and a place to go explore.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• well quite honestly I really don't like the Western Version. Mainly because of the skill system and some of the many flaws like the gimped Translation.

I leveled 3 45 chars up to this point and will stop for now. Maybe after some time I'll stop by and see where it went but right at this point I've lost interest.

I have to agree with what your saying I really enjoyed the RU version skill system & I really miss one of my favorite ranger skills the backflip now we have to put up with this pathetic little roll forward, anyone who doesn't know the ranger skill backflip I'm sure you can find it on youtube.

• I see, thanks for replies guys.

Just my two cents - after playing through all releases I'd admit that so far EU is the worst. In terms of balancing (I'm struggling not to rant about paladins that ruled this game for ages that can now hit harder with ranged attack than a ranger), rewards and content. Basel Gorge rewards are garbage, after I done it with some raid I will never touch it again any time soon simply because just farming HQs would be faster and MORE profitable. Dungeon drops are borderline obscene for pattern system we have now, got 6 mage items with waterfall and other useless patterns that I simply tossed away in frustration. 3v3 which used to be the biggest time sink for me is now TIME GATED so if you want some sort of PvP and live in aussie time (which I am) zone you'd better stock up with coffee, time and strength if you want some actualy fun in a PVP game at 1:00 AM.

I still love Bless and would probably go back to JP but everyone I played with moved to EU before they lost last sparks of hope for this game's future and quit. I should probably go play despised GW2 again but I never liked it and I like it even less now after they tried assaulting steam and reddit boards while shilling their game. Shame I missed good mmorpg era

• yeah honestly now I've played through this release and am now wading through the aftermath of the fallout... it's horrible. I can't do raids and dungeons because no-one is online running them. I too am in the AUS time zone and I can't do the PVP. (why the **** would you time gate pvp?) so basically... Bless has no content for me right now. I log in to literally stand in town begging for companions to run a dungeon. I'm sad too because the game was so much fun on release when people were there...

For now I'm actually playing the alpha of star citizen and having loads of fun. It's sad that a mid development alpha for a game is more fun than a released game.

I hope something happens to turn that around but right now it looks to be too little, too late.

• Adversting (Guests only)