Adversting (Guests only)

Just a little help...

• Hey I have a 45 berserker and have just recently beat MT with him. I need to gather more stuff and decided to create an alt as a Mage. I love the class but I cant seem to figure out one of the mechanics. It says with spells that I "gain (x) amount of (y) element." and I can see it reflected by the three bars. However......what does it do!? I cant find a tool tip on the passive. What does gaining more of a specific element do for me and why should I be building it? Sorry for the nubish question but I really could not figure it out lol.

• You recieve Fire, Air, and Ice element by casting thier respective skills. You can also use the non-stance skills to get more as well. This will be reflected in the 3 bars near your HP. When you are half way its 1000 and a full bar is 2000 of an element. Once you SWAP away from a stance it will consume 1000 element and give you an additional buff on top of the normal stance swap chain. Please read your stances under your skill tree to get a better idea.

An example: Build 1000 ice on mobs. Swap to Mixed tactic you will receive 20% increase base damage just for swapping. Since you now consumed 1000 ice as well, you now gain the additional buff of Freezing on the next ice skill used. So in mixed tactic and you use 2-2-2 the first ice skill will stun.