Adversting (Guests only)

PVP IS ACTUALLY A JOKE FIX YOUR GAME

• Sounds like WoW type of pvp if you ask me xD, but other than that they are fixing it. It might not be as fast you want it to be, but it'll get done. I've played WoW and I can tell ya their pvp never will be fix and be looked up at a joke. That just goes to tell ya mmorpgs that features pve content and pvp is rarely fix or balance. I think GW2 and a bit of ESO have both field balance to an certain extent, but it's a lot better than what WoW offers.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

• 10v14 Wow so balanced

and oh wait LETS MAKE PALADINS HAVE AN INFINITE STUN AND A HEAL WOW GREAT GAME BLESS

we don't have stuns you boob we have a 1 immobilize and 2 knock back the immobilize is only on one stance the second knock back is a none stance skill and only works half the time.

• The paladin needs nerf has an infinite rotation 1 immobilize and 2 knock back . preventing you from doing anything. It has very good defense, good healing, good dps has practically everything. I'm paladin, that's why I say it.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The paladin needs nerf has an infinite rotation 1 immobilize and 2 knock back . preventing you from doing anything. It has very good defense, good healing, good dps has practically everything. I'm paladin, that's why I say it.

If you're a paladin then you know that we don't just need a nerf, we need a rework. Our damage output in most offensive abilities are terrible, and at best we can be on par with the "interruption tactics". Not to mention we only have half the offensive abilities that others do, smallest combos/chains, and practically no crows control. The way they compensated for this is by giving us stuns... if you take that away the paladin becomes useless in 1v1. If a paladin is up against more than 1 person... the best they can do is just delay their death a bit ;-;... They just need to rework the stances and offer more variety, cuz it seems they didn't focus on the paladin's offensive that much.

• If you're a paladin then you know that we don't just need a nerf, we need a rework. Our damage output in most offensive abilities are terrible, and at best we can be on par with the "interruption tactics". Not to mention we only have half the offensive abilities that others do, smallest combos/chains, and practically no crows control. The way they compensated for this is by giving us stuns... if you take that away the paladin becomes useless in 1v1. If a paladin is up against more than 1 person... the best they can do is just delay their death a bit ;-;... They just need to rework the stances and offer more variety, cuz it seems they didn't focus on the paladin's offensive that much.

I've fought against a 11K pally on union side tanara. 1v1 a Pally can just stun cc spam dot spam you until you're dead. 12.9K hp <-

• I've fought against a 11K pally on union side tanara. 1v1 a Pally can just stun cc spam dot spam you until you're dead. 12.9K hp <-

yup, 1v1 pally will almost always win. Since they have no crowd control a 2v1 would just overwhelm them entirely. It's not hard to deal with paladins, they just have a very broken niche... but it's not really fun for us paladins either :/

• Adversting (Guests only)