I'm interested in buying Bless, but I've got few tons of questions first. As a hardcore lifeskiller and brutal PvPer I'm looking for a new home, after leaving other MMO, where the failstacking system beat me, but I have some requirments, which are tons of skills to do during breaks from PKing I'll be very thankfull if someone could answer my questions, or direct me to a topic answering them
1. FAIL STACKING. Is there such a thing like stacking fails to get a bigger chance on next attempt to do something? For example: enhancing gear.
2. Do you have to enhance your gear here, or you just buy/find better stuff?
3. Market. How does it look there? Is it one global marketplace or few in every city? How high are taxes and fees for listing, selling items?
4. Professions. What kind of prfessions we have there? Are they usefull and profitable or they are just a placeholder?
5. Are there other lifeskills than taming and professions?
6. TRADING. The most important thing for me, after the lack of failstacking. Can I just buy some stuff in City A, pack it on mule or wagon and go to sell it in City B to make profit?
7. P2W. Is Bless P2W? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I heard something about PvE potions from premium store, what is it about? What kind of items can you buy there?
8. Devs, for the love of God, why do you give interested people so little info about the game? And, I beg you, do something with your main site, it looks awfull when words are split in half because they didn't fit in line. 3 words long line.
Have a good day,