Adversting (Guests only)

Magic stone of soul collecting

• These are like condensed stone versions for accessories to plus them up. But it indicates dismantling accessories grants these but I blew up 150 necklaces yesterday and got nothing. Anyone know the best way to get these?:|

• Adversting (Guests only)

• See, that's the thing, today I crafted and dismantled about 150 green rings and necklaces (collectively) and not one dropped. Do they have to be over a certain level or something?

i would say it is due to RNG tho i got 6 out of 25 dismantled lvl 14-20 greens , and necklaces have more of a chance at lvl 14 then rings , to drop the specified item , good luck in dismantling the rest of the game , sorry to say 150 green rings i wouldget about 3-5 honestly maybe more imo. may the dismantling god be with you in the future

• i would say it is due to RNG tho i got 6 out of 25 dismantled lvl 14-20 greens , and necklaces have more of a chance at lvl 14 then rings , to drop the specified item , good luck in dismantling the rest of the game , sorry to say 150 green rings i wouldget about 3-5 honestly maybe more imo. may the dismantling god be with you in the future

Guess RNG is not my fan, lol. I'll keep trying and see what happens. Thanks for the tips.