High Damage Rotation

• This build is centered around abusing the 50% and 80% damage combo buffs 3rd Combo is 50% and 6th Combo is 80%. If you have a pally pop wrath of god it's 105% at the 6th Combo. I have hit almost 20K crits on bosses. The roll still has self healing for damage intense fights. Enraged warrior is specced for damage over healing.

Start Fight

Use Fighting Spirit 10% FP

Use Enraged Warrior 15% FP

Brutal Smite Increased to T4 +20%, 10% Fighting Spirit, Enraged Warrior 15% Should have 45% Increased Damage for first hit with Brutal Smite

Y - Rapid Slash T3 +15%, +15 Enraged Warrior, 2 Combo 20%; 50% Increase Total

Y - Decapitate Hold 3 Charge; T4 +20%, +15 Enraged Warrior, 3 Combo 50%. 85% Increased Damaged (if pally uses wrath of god +25%; 110% Total) This hit usually hits 12k crits

SWAP

Assault - 4 Combo +50% Increased

Y - 5 Combo +50% Increased

Y - Decapitate Hold 3 Charge; T4 +20%, 6 Combo +80%; 100% total (With Pally buff 125% Total Damage) This hit can hit 20K crits

Rumbling Ground T4 +20%, +25% From buffs; Total 45% increased damage

T - 2 Combo +20% Damage, Enraged Warrior 15% ; 35% Total

T - Rhapsody T4 +20%, 3 Combo 50%, Enraged Warrior 15% ; Total 85%

SWAP

Cry of Anger Buff +2% AP

Y - Ground T4 20%, 4 Combo 50%,2% AP Anger Buff ; 60% Damage 2% AP

Y - Earth Shatter 80% 6 Combo

Brutal Smite Increased to T4 +20%, 10% Fighting Spirit, Enraged Warrior 15% Should have 45% Increased Damage for first hit with Brutal Smite

T - Blood Lust 20% 2 combo, Plus 15 % Enraged ; 35% Increased

T - Bloody Retribution 30% chance of bleed, 3 Combo 50%, 15% Enraged, 65% Increased damage and 30% chance to inflict bleed dot. I have had bleed dots crit 1k.

SWAP

Trick Attack 1 Charge T3 15%, 4 Combo 50%; 65% Increased

T - Furious Cry 4%

T - Finishing Strike T4 20%, Furious Cry 4%, 6 Combo 80%, 104% Increased Damage

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Alternate route for this build would be taking bleed % up on Bloody Ret instead of putting points into the 1st trees furious slash.

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Hey thanks for the insight :). I might try it out and my ability route is pretty identical to yours.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

• Hey thanks for the insight :). I might try it out and my ability route is pretty identical to yours.

I'd recommend doing the bleed route instead of the furious slash I have spec'd at the moment. The bleed dot actually can hurt certain bosses a lot when they have 500% increased damage to them. First boss in Patala. I hit with bleed dot for 3 combo then decap at 6. Hurts him for 150k +.

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• by Bleed, you mean the 2/33 route in Rampage with Skull Cleaver?

Do you happen to know if the Bleed is affected by the Chain Combo multiplier? or solely by boss damage multipliers?

Also, have you considered running (for a single target)

Anger: 1/33 Rampage: 1/33; 2/33, Anger: 1/33; 2/22, Rampage 1/33.

And then just rotate Skull Cleaver into Decapitate and Skull Crusher into Decapitate? Its a little slower than what you've got, but as you say: "20k Crits".

• 2nd Tree Tactic Instead of the furious slash I would take the 20% increased bleed chance so it's 50%. So that encounter opening would be the following. Also, all damage is affected by the combo multiplier. I was dueling someone and did a double bleed attempt on them to force a bleed and he bled out from 3k HP. Also, the bleed move is an AOE attack solely in front of you as a cone. So in theory you could make a bunch of targets bleed in PVP or PVE with that rotation.

So theory talking this is the rotation I would use for max damage with a bleed during the boss fight. Or you could do double bleed. Really depends on your play style.

1 - T T -> 1 Y Y(3)

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Crusty

the Issue I have (and I'm going numbers here because I rebound the letter keys as soon as I logged in) is that Anger: 1/33 takes ~6 seconds to complete while the cooldown on Anger: 1 (Brutal Smite) is 10 seconds. Leaving around 4 seconds of having your thumb up your ass before you could re-initiate Anger: 1/22 for the bleed.

In terms of the bleeds: I only have the guranteed bleed from Gale: 2/33 and the %chance from Anger 1/22 to play with.

Both bleeds lasted for 10 seconds and ticked once on application, and once every 2 seconds for a total of 6 ticks. As I'm not at max level, take my damage numbers with a large grain of salt. However I was hitting for 230-250 per-tick of bleed damage. With crits to 450 damage. No buffs. Enemy defense was actually the most variable for damage modifiers. Scarecrows hit to 550 Crits and world mobs to 450.

Bleed duration reset on re-application of the bleed. the bleed DoT did *not* tick again when refreshed and when refreshed by the same skill the damage of the bleeds did not increase.

A Chain 6 bleed hit for an average of 310 damage and a Chain 3 bleed hit for an average of 290 damage. I don't think its worth spending the Chain 6 bonus damage on bleeds.

My Best Guess: Bleeds do *not* stack in damage and only refresh in duration. In order to maximize damage from bleeds, you want to re-apply at 11 seconds, directly after the first bleed has expired.

Ideally I think you'd want the Chain 3 to apply Bleeds and Chain 6 to be a large direct damage skill. Unfortunately I can't think of a way to use Anger Stance (2) to do this as the only bleed is in skill 1 and competes with Decapitate. Now when your buffs are up, breaking combo after Chain 6 to apply buffs does help mitigate the downtime.

I'm thinking (provisionally) that a rotation could be:

Start in Rampage: Assault/Rapid Decapitate (1/33)

Swap to Anger: Brutal/Rapid Decapitate (1/33)

Break combo & apply: Fighting Spirit, Enraged Warrior, Fighters Will

Brutal/Bloodlust Bloody Retribution (1/22)

Swap to Rampage: Assault/Rapid Decapitate (1/33)

Trick/Rapid Skull Cleaver (2/33)

Pull in/Vengeful Skull Crusher (2/22)

Swap to Rampage: Assault/Rapid Decapitate (1/33)

Trick/Rapid Skull Cleaver (2/33)

Break combo & apply any of the following that are currently off cooldown (probably enraged warrior, top tree): Fighting Spirit, Enraged Warrior, Fighters Will

Brutal/Bloodlust Bloody Retribution (1/22)

Swap to Rampage.

Essentially rotating between 2/33 > 1/33, 2/22 > 1/33 and swapping in 1/22 for 2/22 on every other rotation when buffs become available.

I would *not* recommend dropping a Decap for a bleed at any time. Decaps hit for 4k for me at 37. Bleeds tick 6 times for an average of 1500 damage with an initial hit of 1k. Meaning Decaps are almost 2x as strong as bleed applications.

• I'm saying use that bleed decap combo in a time where you cant get off two decaps. At 45 you will experience this in patala ruins and migra.

Also, here is my run down of the combos.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271384455

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Works Great! Keep up the Fantastic work Crusty im making 37 dungeons my Biz! I will see how 43's go I just need more gear :D

Good man! Yeah I usually tank for my guild when we're doing cheese runs on kobold with 3 dps and 2 pallies. Working on a build right now with malevolence AOE CT damage and Bleed for pushing up migra's stairs. 10/10 still hate my life.

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Some game play of Patala with this build

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Good man! Yeah I usually tank for my guild when we're doing cheese runs on kobold with 3 dps and 2 pallies. Working on a build right now with malevolence AOE CT damage and Bleed for pushing up migra's stairs. 10/10 still hate my life.

Would love to see that build when you get it complete. our current setup is 2 guards, 1 pally, ranger and me of course haha. Anything to help my group!

• Once you guys hit the 43 dungeons (DO THEM AT 45). Do Guard,Pally, Mage, Ranger, Zerk for gear drops. Since only the last boss drops armor on a chance.

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• It's also okay to run with two mages if a ranger is not avaliable

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• NZCloud thanks man. Trying to keep the pain train going over here all day everyday

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Hello everyone. First need to apologize for my "perfect" english:(. Im a zerker from Daimon server DULO guild. Watch many guides for zerker and i make my own and want to share with you ppl.

My curent stats:11k HP; 740 fighting power; 10.18% crit chance; 7,66% acseleration; acurasy rate 97%;

Gear: mix from 37 lvl and 31 lvl blue gear enchant +0, 2 parts Valinat Crudge set( purple 45 lvl set) 45 lvl blue axe on +9

Runes:3 Leopard;1 Bear;2 Lion; 1 Crow( its stupid Crow i know, buth no have item with better rune slot :( )

Skill Enchant:

Anger Tatcic: never see in other builds, i enchant 4 points on Anger Tatcit crit chance. Thats make my crit chance 19,18% for 5 sec with my Aceleration runes, i can make all 3 skill kombo for around 4,5 sec. 1 moment before buff disapear

Brutal Smite - 4 points damage increase;Decapitate - 4 points damage increase;Cry of Anger-4 points CD; Ground 4 points dmg increase;

Rampage Tactic: same like Anger- put 4 points on dmg increase-defence decrease for 5 sec. Thats make my Fighting power from 740 to 1110 for 5 sec (50% more dmg), with my Aceleration rune i can make agine all my 3 chain skills for around 4,5 sec;

Decapitate -4points on dmg; Rumbling Ground - 4 points on dmg.

My Rotation:first rotation: Rampage Tatcit- Assault( start with this to catch target first :) ) 1:Rumbling Ground; 2:Swift Demiset; 3: Rhapsody

swich Anger Tactic:(got 50% more atack power for nex 5 sec from Rampage tactic swap) 4: Brutal Smite; 5:Rapid Slash; 6:Decapitate(Decapitate with 50% more power from stance swap + 80% more power from 6 chain= 130% more power ) with my 740 fighting power my bigest crit with paladin buf is 21k.

second rotation: after finish this 6 chain start nex with 1: Cry of Anger; 2:Ground; 3:Earthshaker;

swich to Rampage Tactic (got 9% crit chance from Anger tactic swap for 5 sec) 4: Assault; 5:Rapid Attack 6: Decapitate ( with 19.18% Crit chance from base stats and stances almost every Decapitate skill on this chain rotation make crit. )

On Patala dungeon 3rd boss my party start hits male lizard , i start atack Fmale lizard( its stupid to run around after guardian and try make some hits :( ) When my 2 mages, or 1 mage 1 archer and guardian kill male Lizard, i left fmale lizard on 50-60k hp . Thats mean, 2 dps characters ( 2 mages or 1 mage 1 archer)+ guardian make 700k+ dmg to kill male Lizard(700k+ hp have male Lizard) i make 400k+ dmg solo for same time on fmale lizard(she have around 400k+ hp). And male lizard got debuf for more dmg when freeze after 10 staks poison.

Tnx for read this post :)

Maybe is not best build, buth for me work very well.

Berserker: BamBam

DULO guild

Daimond Server