Skill damage or skill Critical rate?

• Hey, i have a little question! What is better to improve/skill up in ranger skills? Skill damage or better skill critical rate? help pls <3:saint::blessplease:

• Every game is same, without skill critical chance around 40-60% your ctirical damage can't be effective.

So first of all need to have chance around 50 % then go rest for crt. dmg

• Every game is same, without skill critical chance around 40-60% your ctirical damage can't be effective.

So first of all need to have chance around 50 % then go rest for crt. dmg

ohh i see, thank you ^^

• I go for increased skill damage myself.

I use other means to increase my crit rate to a reasonable level (stability and crit stats bumped with gear and spirits, stance conversions, and selecting skills with an inherent bonus to crit). The tricky part is getting all your armor pieces to have the Lion and/or Crow rune patterns (preferrably Lion since it boost both crit and fighting power). If you have a toon with the armorsmith profession, it makes it a bit easier though you may find yourself crafting the same piece repeatedly until you get one with the rune pattern you want. I try to get at least 5 pieces with the Lion/Owl pattern for crit spirit runes. And 1 or 2 pieces with Wolf/Owl patterns (preferrably Wolf as it is both crit and fighting power) so I can boost the Hit rate.

• I go for increased skill damage myself.

I use other means to increase my crit rate to a reasonable level (stability and crit stats bumped with gear and spirits, stance conversions, and selecting skills with an inherent bonus to crit). The tricky part is getting all your armor pieces to have the Lion and/or Crow rune patterns (preferrably Lion since it boost both crit and fighting power). If you have a toon with the armorsmith profession, it makes it a bit easier though you may find yourself crafting the same piece repeatedly until you get one with the rune pattern you want. I try to get at least 5 pieces with the Lion/Owl pattern for crit spirit runes. And 1 or 2 pieces with Wolf/Owl patterns (preferrably Wolf as it is both crit and fighting power) so I can boost the Hit rate.

I'm gonna call you Mr. Knowledgeable from now on.

:)

• You can have 1000000% higher critical damage, but what if you will not crit at all. From 10 or 20 monster, you will one shot 1 and thats all. This for sure isn't effective :)

• You can have 1000000% higher critical damage, but what if you will not crit at all. From 10 or 20 monster, you will one shot 1 and thats all. This for sure isn't effective :)

Maybe read again... increased SKILL dmg.. not critical dmg...