PLEASE BUFF RANGER DMG!!

• Can ranger get a buff on their dmg ? It's so hard to solo elite mobs for quest and other classes can solo elite mobs and plus the adds that spawn on top of the elite mobs. I see a lower lvl guardian and pally solo elite mob like nothing. Mage are OP as of now. Mages can 3 shot an elite mob before the mini adds spawn.

Rangers need a buff on their damage. Our damage is so useless now that we don't even get invites into dungeons. AOE/SINGLE target damage is weak. Pull more than 3 mob = you will die unless you run or pots. Pots are not cheap!!

Buff rangers and please make our dmg buff last LONGER THAN 2 SECOND!!!!! What is 2 second going to do? At least 5 or 10 sec considered we have to chain and charge to do dmg.

Guardian buffs = 5+sec immune to dmg plus many more cc.

Mage buff = channel 5+ sec immune to dmg and they have like 4 blink to get away and catch up. Many strong instant cast that deals 1k - 5k instant dmg.

Guardian can chain rope cc and heal/knockdown and have a buff to increase speed movement and escape easily run away.

Rangers roll = 1m roll x3 times and is useless for we can't run from any other classes because they got more mobility/escape skills.

What is the point of a ranger class if the last balance nerf makes us squishy and lowers our dmg on top of that. Buff dmg skills only last 2 sec and this prudent random buff 3 stacks is useless...

Wasn't ranger supposed to be the strong range dmg class just like Sorc but squishy due to our lack of defense in the gear we wear? Just like assasin.. strong hits but low defense. That is why the leather/light armor class should be higher dmg but lower defense to balance out the classes.

Please look into this Ranger damage and 2 sec buff because it is very sad that many people rerolled other classes because rangers DAMAGE and buff ability only last 2 sec which is so weak as of right now.:(

• Actually, after the latest balance patch (and another one is coming next week), I think Rangers are just fine now.

Would I like some extra range? You betcha.

But since the most recent patch, I'm cruising through pretty easily, with the occasional tricky situation that takes some thought or planning. However, as it stands now, the Sniping Stance > Prudent > Mark > Snipe skill is just awesome deadly (especially if you gemmed it up). Exponentially so if you start in another stance to start the first chain. Start with whatever other stance you wish, run your first 3 chain, switch to Sniping to initiate the 4-6 chain, and then it's just 2 (prudent), T (Mark), then hold T (snipe) for three charges before letting go... and >KAPPLOOIE!!!< insane damage.

I think a lot of Rangers that see poor dmg from some of their skills don't realize that with some skills, you don't tap, you hold to generate power.

• Yes you have to tap and hold dmg. But still... we are the kite class. We shouldn't have to hold down skills to do dmg when we are so squishy and don't have much mobility. Maybe a increase on distance on the roll and not

1 meter when sorc have 4 blinks which is what? 20m or so maybe 30m.. after 4 blinks. Rangers cant even chase down a guardian because they have a stance buff that increase 20% speed. What is a dps class if you have to be stationary and no mobility also buff is what 2 sec? What can we even do with 2 sec buff? lol

• Ralph

In pvp you do not have time to load, you are quickly punished by an instant cast. I say that to anyone who is a good pvp player. Before arriving at the third cargo of snipe in the 1x1 you will not be successful.

The way the game is today as the updates they made the ranger's position is to combat CC skills (stun, silence, Root) and to
    use the chains of perfection to perfection the combos to perfection. But I believe that one of the things that does not help much the ranger is the concetration bar is really annoying it. It's wait for the next few weeks and see what they are going to do.

• The damage is good for pve Id like to see the stance switch buff timer increased from 3 seconds to may 10seconds so you can complete the full skill tree before it runs out in the first shot. Same goes for the buffs for ranger 3 seconds is useless just like our pvp is useless.

• The damage is good for pve Id like to see the stance switch buff timer increased from 3 seconds to may 10seconds so you can complete the full skill tree before it runs out in the first shot. Same goes for the buffs for ranger 3 seconds is useless just like our pvp is useless.

10 seconds may be a bit much. And probably a bit annoying. Nothing drives me crazy more than mouse view buttons not working if you attempt to initiate it over the chain UI overlay which is abnormally large for the data it provides.

Mages have an insanely long time to initiate their stance/chain sequence. To the point I find it annoying when my target is dead, and try to use mouse-look to search for my next target.

I DO agree that Rangers need a little more time. Perhaps 1 or 2 seconds more. Only because some of our 3rd chain skills animation time surpasses the chain timer. Though the last patch did improve it significantly, there are still a couple 3rd chain skills that don't end until after the chain timer is up. Drives me nuts when I switch stances, and I see the animation continuing past the chain timer, and there's no animation cancelling (that I've seen anyway).

10 seconds though I think would be too much.

• if you get a 10sec buff why dont you get a 10% more dmg in your character? coz in 10 sec you will change your stance and you will get a forever buff.
    Along the game you will improve most part of buffs. So i think this isnt our worst part.
    But mobility and our range are really bad.
    And something i cant understand is why when we are using chain we cant turn of some buff non chain? If its no chain why they change our chain????

• if you get a 10sec buff why dont you get a 10% more dmg in your character? coz in 10 sec you will change your stance and you will get a forever buff.
    Along the game you will improve most part of buffs. So i think this isnt our worst part.
    But mobility and our range are really bad.
    And something i cant understand is why when we are using chain we cant turn of some buff non chain? If its no chain why they change our chain????

I agree! A no-chain chain skill? hahaha so many broken mechanics right now, but they are slowly fixing it, i just hope to saw great changes for rangers in the next patch.