The game has lack of gold generating mechanics

• I have notice, the game has very lack of gold farming way, the only way that people actually are earning gold is from questing blue quest or sell CHILLIES(Kappa) etc. We need some sort of way to generate gold for players...

I have couple of ideas that could help:

0. Make the gold looting system that is spread to the party, not one person.

This way is fair to everyone who work together as a group and fight for something.

1. Make the lv 31+ dungeon drops gold

The reason why it should be LV31+ is because the dungeon is impossible to do it alone

2. Make elites drops gold

3. Mobs gold drops increase

4. side quest gold rewards increase

5. Daily quest that gives gold for all certain level gap , eg. Lv 10-19 , LV 20-29 , LV30-39, LV40-45

5-10 gold would be nice

6. World boss huge gold drops , which can encourage players to fight for it

500 gold with other super rare items or something would be nice, of course need to make sure the world boss requires a big raid to do it, not for 5 man party

7. Add more profession that you could get items that has value and can be just sold to the NPC Vendor for gold.

8. Gives gold once you complete stage 3 of monster hunt.

I think these are the only idea that i have, if you have more idea please leave a comment below, and tell us which one do you think is not good and give a reason why its not good in a brief explanation.

Twitch.tv/Axely Kappa

:!:http://www.twitch.tv/Axely , Question and Answers:!:

<3https://www.youtube.com/Axely , Quick Tips and Guides<3

The post was edited 3 times, last by Axely_ ().

• If all of the above keeps our chat clean of bots then yes i am all for it if not no let players make gold from quest and actually investing in a craft. I for the first time in a while am actually surprised the chats not spammed 24/7 with gold sellers and any you do find blocked.

• In my opinion items made from professions like potions or food should have greater value so it can be sold to NPC with some gold gain not only spend gold for mats required to make items and then get nothing from it. Other than that i agree with Axely that we should get some more gold from mobs/elites/side quests. I know that there is Market but its not reliable source of income :P

Cheers, Knaril.

• In my opinion items made from professions like potions or food should have greater value so it can be sold to NPC with some gold gain not only spend gold for mats required to make items and then get nothing from it. Other than that i agree with Axely that we should get some more gold from mobs/elites/side quests. I know that there is Market but its not reliable source of income :P

No online games will ever do this.

The reason being is that then all it'd take to master crafting professions is to gather enough materials for 1 craft. Sell to vendor for profit, rebuy mats, craft again for profit. Each time you sell to a vendor, your profit goes up exponentially as you're able to purchase even more mats. It would be a mechanic that provides an infinite soure of income at an exponential growth rate, as well would reduce the challenge to mastering crafting professions.

• Well WoW does that actually xd Every item you craft there you can sell to vendor and at least cover 80% of the amount you've spend to buy resources needed to make that item/potion etc. I dont mean like selling 1 item for 300 gold and be happy, just so it can cover for mats and skill cause for example recipe for taming scroll for 50 lvl mobs costs 27 gold and that's really expensive. And If you dont agree with me then maybe can you tell us your way of gold making in this game? :D

• If all of the above keeps our chat clean of bots then yes i am all for it if not no let players make gold from quest and actually investing in a craft. I for the first time in a while am actually surprised the chats not spammed 24/7 with gold sellers and any you do find blocked.

yes that is why i am mentioning majority of the stuff that needs multiple players to do it to make it work

• The devs cucked us out of royal(purple) quest for no apparent reason. This means we cannot do our daily quests to earn gold and also the main reason of lack of gold income.

the royal quests will come back, don't worry about it. i think crafting should be the main source of gold income, or at least the best source. i mean, play the game instead of asking for shortcuts from the devs. it doesn't matter if other games allow you to sell your crafted items to an npc for close to cost simply because this game is not those other games and it should stay its own game. i don't know about you, but i don't want an easier path to a gold hoard to be available to me. easier doesn't mean better, but it does mean less satisfying or less rewarding.

• The 6. is implemented, similar but still great update! omg thanks devs!

----------------------------

1. Modified the drop table for the “Ancient Weapon” field boss.
    • One “Fine Gold Ore” item will now be dropped 100%
    • Whoever obtains the dropped item is determined randomly by rolling a dice among players who have looting rights.

--------------------

• Crafting should yield more gold, most things you can make no one will buy, and the NPC sales prices are too low, you make more gold by selling mats then finished products to the NPC :D

Lack of gold is not a huge issue thou since most things in game can be farmed by yourself pretty easily so far, we will see with later updates when they introduce pet sealing and such stuff that will cost tons of gold :D

• Crafting should yield more gold, most things you can make no one will buy, and the NPC sales prices are too low, you make more gold by selling mats then finished products to the NPC :D

Lack of gold is not a huge issue thou since most things in game can be farmed by yourself pretty easily so far, we will see with later updates when they introduce pet sealing and such stuff that will cost tons of gold :D

i did not went for the crafting side of money making considering you could just get crafting profession to master and make heaps of money that way, i have no problem of those item being low price to the NPC vendors at all. I am trying to make ways that keep us feeling rewarding and gain what we worked for ;P thanks for the comment!

• To be honest I..don’t agree? Crafting is an excellent way to make money. I’m an armoursmith, for example, and elavated repair kits sell for about 3-4 gold for a stack of ten. Enchanters make a TON of money off taming scrolls and spirits. 37+ gear also sells decently, for 1-3 gold apiece. When 45 gear starts dropping more there will be that on the auction house. Gathering stacks of 100 sell for 3-5 gold depending on the market and what material you’re selling. There aren’t items that cost a lot of money in the game, but making money is about selling a lot of these “not-so-expensive” things. You can actually get a pretty consistent income.

• Xiryn yep all good and well crafting stuff and putting on the auction house, but where does the gold come from to buy it? If everyone crafts stuffs put on auction house where is the gold coming from your one gold from dailies lol or 4 gold from questing it cost more in repair bills and runes to replace. Also notice the auction price keeps going up and up till nothing will be affordable pretty scuffed if u ask me

• Xiryn yep all good and well crafting stuff and putting on the auction house, but where does the gold come from to buy it? If everyone crafts stuffs put on auction house where is the gold coming from your one gold from dailies lol or 4 gold from questing it cost more in repair bills and runes to replace. Also notice the auction price keeps going up and up till nothing will be affordable pretty scuffed if u ask me

Prices keep increasing because more players are reaching higher levels and obtaining higher amounts of gold. It's basic inflation for the start of a game, eventually it will balance out. What i'm trying to say is, the reason the prices are raising is because people can afford it.

But to put it simply, selling items is not a "Gold Generating" mechanic. It is only moving around the current gold that player's have collected. Like your post says, if everyone only traded then there would be no income to manage it. Though, I think the gold generation is fine for the moment now that they adjusted the World Boss Drop Tables. It's not like gold is suppose to be easy to obtain, it's the highest form of currency. Most things in NPC markets only cost copper, so it would be reasonable to say that silver is suppose to be the most used form of currency. Gold is more like having a $1000 bill... even if you see those +13 purple items going up for 3k-5k gold.

It seems that the income/economy systems were well developed. Crafting and Trading offers the highest gold yield at the moment, but lacks the ability to generate it. Hunting/Raid parties can use the party buffs to obtain more gold and resources from farming mobs and world bosses but lack the time to focus on crafting. Then Wyverns and and Repair Blacksmiths offer an outlet for the increasing market. Hunting parties rely on the crafters for gear and resources, and the crafters rely on the hunting parties for gold. Everyone eventually uses the Wyverns or Blacksmiths, but since the gold hasn't properly dispersed through the market yet it's not being removed fast enough. Eventually the market will stabilize when more people reach endgame and stay there. That being said, when the new races and classes come out... the economy will most likely drop for a bit again since many people will go and make new characters without the crafting experience or combat abilities.

• "The game has lack of gold generating mechanics"

Well, that is simply not true, i duplicated alot of stuff, maxed out several characters, courtesy of neowiz. now i'm set for life.

I'm not playing anymore tho, cause the game engine is garbarge.

• I do not agree with some of you. what's the use of earning gold in the dungeons, or elite mobs, if when you're going to make a meal, do you need to pay 3.78 golds in a fire pit? Extremely expensive by the amount of gold that drops in the game. And the firepit does not last for 5 minutes. Prices are unbalanced

• Prices keep increasing because more players are reaching higher levels and obtaining higher amounts of gold. It's basic inflation for the start of a game, eventually it will balance out. What i'm trying to say is, the reason the prices are raising is because people can afford it.

But to put it simply, selling items is not a "Gold Generating" mechanic. It is only moving around the current gold that player's have collected. Like your post says, if everyone only traded then there would be no income to manage it. Though, I think the gold generation is fine for the moment now that they adjusted the World Boss Drop Tables. It's not like gold is suppose to be easy to obtain, it's the highest form of currency. Most things in NPC markets only cost copper, so it would be reasonable to say that silver is suppose to be the most used form of currency. Gold is more like having a $1000 bill... even if you see those +13 purple items going up for 3k-5k gold.

It seems that the income/economy systems were well developed. Crafting and Trading offers the highest gold yield at the moment, but lacks the ability to generate it. Hunting/Raid parties can use the party buffs to obtain more gold and resources from farming mobs and world bosses but lack the time to focus on crafting. Then Wyverns and and Repair Blacksmiths offer an outlet for the increasing market. Hunting parties rely on the crafters for gear and resources, and the crafters rely on the hunting parties for gold. Everyone eventually uses the Wyverns or Blacksmiths, but since the gold hasn't properly dispersed through the market yet it's not being removed fast enough. Eventually the market will stabilize when more people reach endgame and stay there. That being said, when the new races and classes come out... the economy will most likely drop for a bit again since many people will go and make new characters without the crafting experience or combat abilities

Thanks for your oppinion, so far the support for the post is 98/100% ;)