Pve mage guide I found

• Just rolled a Mage as an alt (who knows, may become a main someday), and I was just logging in here to find advice as to how to build it out. So this may help me out a bit.

Kinda bumbs me out though how everybody seems to want to do video guides these days. I prefer printed guides so I can go back and re-reference tidbits as needed without having to comb through a video's timeline.

• Kinda bumbs me out though how everybody seems to want to do video guides these days. I prefer printed guides so I can go back and re-reference tidbits as needed without having to comb through a video's timeline.

This 100%. I miss written guides, and the volume is always waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to low.

• I do written guides with video summeries and demos.... but im not ready to do any yet cause im still learning a lot

I can help here as much as i can in the mean time.

• The mana consumption is not sufficient overtime in longer fights but using this guide has helped me. I just changed a little bit and I never run out of mana and keep 2 of my teleports at all times (which you need btw since they're your only iframes).

So use the same build as shown. Start with Mixed Tactic. Buff yourself with Elemental Release and Disenchant. then it's 211 > switch stance > 222 > teleport once > spam 1 five times and then 133 > switch stance > 111 > Disenchant > 211 > switch stance > 222 > teleport once > spam 1 five times and then 133 > switch stance > 111 > Elemental Release and Disenchant > Repeat

I did this for like 30 minutes straight and my mana never goes below 50%, you always keep getting it back to full. You're utilizing your Disenchant for the 6th chain of Flame tactic's Fiery Explosion. You also utilize the Flame Tactic's switch effect (32% critical hit rate) and get the 6th chain bonus on Mixed tactic's Fiery Explosion. I know it seems like you're wasting your damage by spamming 1 but you're not cuz all of your other damage are consistently high with two nukes. You're also doing that to buy time for Disenchant to be ready and mana regen. Remember the 3rd-4th chain timer is really fast so you have react quick.