Adversting (Guests only)

New patch mage issues

• Few things that are an issue with current mage after this mornings patch.

1. Mana sustain is still horrible on mage. The constant need to spam 1 in order to regenerate mana interferes with our DPS. I know people say to put mana regen for blink, but that's not viable since non-stance skills interrupt chains at the moment. Also the need to spam the 1 skill over and over for 4% mana regeneration is ridiculous and affects us during pve and pvp. So mana needs to be addressed, either nerf the the amount of mana we consume on the skills or add mana regen as a perk on skill trees.

2. The constant missing. After this mornings patch I noticed an increase in my missing on mobs. I'm level 45 I shouldn't be missing 10 times in a row on a level 30 mob. I know they're going to address a lot of the other things that are currently interrupting chains in a future patch, but the constant missing is ridiculous at the moment. I hardly missed before this patch. As a mage this is really tedious when we're trying to do our high dps chains and one of our skills misses and in doing so messed up our chain and now we have to wait for are other skills within those chose to come off CD.

• I don't have huge mana issues post 1.0.0.8. If you played 2 spam you had mana issues and you had to 1 spam. Now you can spike and have a combo and not be reduced to 22222222222222222222222222222. There are ways to help mana in pve with mixed stance, its not great but its there.

If our class could free spam it would be broken. Learn to consolidate your damage and not over exert your resources. Its a smarter not harder kinda playstyle.

• :blesscry:I run out of mana too sometimes... but sometimes It's because I forgot to always strategies my blink and the amount of skills I cast.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I don't have huge mana issues post 1.0.0.8. If you played 2 spam you had mana issues and you had to 1 spam. Now you can spike and have a combo and not be reduced to 22222222222222222222222222222. There are ways to help mana in pve with mixed stance, its not great but its there.

If our class could free spam it would be broken. Learn to consolidate your damage and not over exert your resources. Its a smarter not harder kinda playstyle.

Over exert my resources? We're a DPS class. What's the point in being DPS, if we're constantly having to spam 1 and blink in order to regen mana? By the time we get to full mana we're down to 20% again from a 6 chain combo. So we use 3 blinks which will regen about 40% of mana then spam 1 over and over to regain the rest, then repeat over and over after every 6 chain combo. There's an issue with this classes mana sustain. What I just typed out is literally what mages have to do in dungeons. It's very annoying.

• My grip is the Cooldown and Cast Time for Mages. I'm not asking for every skill to be instant but by the time you cast you either get cced or person escapes. Also the constant MISS that break the freaking combo is a pain LOL.

I also think the mana consumption is somewhat problematic. I currently have the blink to regen mana, but if thats on cooldown I do have to spam 1 to gain a little and it can be a pain as well.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Mana regen is friggin easy peasy with with the mage. Anybody who's having problems with it, are those players who waste mana when they don't need to. It's not a matter of regen, but moreso it's a matter of mage players who "waste" mana.

Over the last 24 hours, I just powerleveled an alt mage, and I NEVER run out of mana.

Learn the effects of switching stances. Don't rely upon blink alone to replenish. Hell the switch from Mixed to Fire gives you a crap ton of mana the moment you fire off your first skill.