Adversting (Guests only)

Element bars above hp

• I'm curious to know as well! Someone else asked in another thread and all they got was a 'you'll figure it out eventually' response.

I'm lvl 31 now and have completely ignored the whole element mechanics. I have no idea what those 3 bars do, and I haven't spec'd into any of the elemental bonus. I haven't seen any tool tips or info about wtf these elemental points do.

someone plz explain :)

• ok so I got some info on it.

It seems that when you stance switch, it will consume some of the corresponding element that you switch into. If you notice when you stance switch you will get a short buff. I think the elemental points decide how strong the buff will be...or you might not get the buff at all if you don't have the points built up.

I think it consumes 1000 element when you switch stance, which is what provides the buff.

Please someone else explain better or correct me if I got anything wrong :) 

• Read your stances, they will say 'Conversion Effect'. This is the buff you will get when you swap AWAY or OFF of that stance. (seems backwards unknown if broken). That means when you swap from Fire, your other stance will recieve a crit buff for 8 seconds. When you leave mixed stance you get Mana back for consuming 1000 essence.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• As stated above, it is used for swapping stances. For example, if you swap from Flame Tactic, you will consume 1000 fire element when you crit to apply "Fiery Curse". I kinda think they should apply these effects once you swap INTO the certain stance (and maybe that is what they wanted in the first place) but if you look above your stances, if you change stance you will get the effect from the previous stance.