Ranger/Mage/Paladin

• I'm aware that ranger is in a bit of a pickle as of 6/3/2018 but some of its abilities that can be charged can be held endlessly such as Snipe for example. There should be a limit to how long the charged ability can be held after its been fully charged obviously. The mage class when casting an ability, their movement should be hindered by 5-10% mainly due to some gap closers not stunning them in place and such gap closers can miss multiple times such as Guardian's gap closers followed by the float that can never reach. Paladin's holy explosion should cause some other effect other than knockback such as: Disorient, dizziness, stun mainly because the enemy(s) can quickly reengage at your teammate who your trying to heal. Secondly, paladin should be able to cast while moving such as the mage with some movement mitigation 5-10% movement debuff mainly due to the fact that one can be cc'ed in place and prevented from casting.

• I'm aware that ranger is in a bit of a pickle as of 6/3/2018 but some of its abilities that can be charged can be held endlessly such as Snipe for example. There should be a limit to how long the charged ability can be held after its been fully charged obviously.

Hi there, I don't know about Mage and Paladin but your information is incorrect about the Ranger. We cannot charge forever. In the video below, I did not let go off of the key at all and the game fire it for me. So there is a limit of how long it can be held after it is fully charge.

However, you are right that Ranger are potato now :(

See the video here:

• Hi there, I don't know about Mage and Paladin but your information is incorrect about the Ranger. We cannot charge forever. In the video below, I did not let go off of the key at all and the game fire it for me. So there is a limit of how long it can be held after it is fully charge.

However, you are right that Ranger are potato now :(

See the video here:

I don't think that ability was Snipe. Snipe will charge up to three times and can be maintained in such a fashion that cannot be countered-played to an extent. I don't have a video to show but one of my non stance ability allows me to block for 2-3 seconds after that, it releases and all the ranger has to do is hold it till the block goes on a 35 second cooldown even though I saw the ranger's animation for snipe and tried to counter their snipe with my block but they just held it till my ability went down. That ability hits hard, like 6k damage and I tried to block it knowing that but to no avail.

• Hmm.... I see, and in the video the Snipe skill is being use (at 10 second mark), but there are also a total of 3 or 4 different Snipe skills. So maybe one of them you can hold forever. I'm not max level yet so I can't really test all the Snipe skill.

• Paladins would be broken as shit if we could move and heal and we already have a skills that allows this. Secondly if your not knock locking and DoTing the ever loving crap out of a player targeting your teammate your doing it wrong. We also have access to one of the longest range HoT in the game so we really didn't even need to hard target allies to heal and in all honesty were not broken so just don't try and fix us.

• So quick question here. what would be the best strategy against a paladin class? As a mage i find when i fight them they just continually heal themselves making it hard to break them. They attempt the chain ability but that is easily broken if specked in blink skill.