[Grievance] [Union | Tanara |Casual-Core | PVX]

• Are you tired of guild shopping? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildmates? There is an answer - Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Now at this point you might be thinking. What the hell does Casual-Core mean? While we could technically describe ourselves as semi-hardcore it feels a bit wishy washy and doesn’t really do Grievance justice. Our goal as a guild is to partake in as much of the content in the game as humanly possible. At the same time with our core values being family, honor, and loyalty, we choose to take a different approach to how we partake in such content.

If you want to raid or PVP, but feel that you are struggling then we won’t kick you to the curb, we will help you to improve so you can participate. If something comes up in RL and you can’t make an event you have committed to just let whoever is running the event know and it is all good. We are a family as much as a guild and all of the above is the way you treat a family member and as such that is the way we treat our guild members.

Quick Facts About Us:

• We are an adult gaming community, which means you need to be 18+ to join
    • The guild was formed October 15th 2000 (we have been around long enough that if you were born the year we were founded you meet the 18+ requirement)
    • We have active chapters in many games (too many to list here)
    • Currently we have over 1000 active users across all games we are in

How To Join

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. http://www.grievancegaming.org/ Once registered and approved make a post in our sub-forum and introduce yourself. http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=992 Let us know a bit about yourself. Hope to see you there!

• Hello Xafir !

First, you know that "Edit" button exist to prevent spamming ? :P

Second, I wish you to find what your looking for.

Bests regards dude, ^^

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Hey there Nicky2tymes! I have activated your account so you should be able to post your app now.

For anyone else that sees this you do get a email notification when your account is activated.

• It sounds like you are looking at the application archive which is the only locked application forum. The link to the proper application thread is at the bottom of the opening post of this thread http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=992 .

• We are getting together as a guild tonight to exterminate the entire mob population of some zones for hunts. It is going to be a lot of fun! Check us out if you are interested.

• I've still not received an invite. Is constant discord required? I put in my application that I only use discord for coordinated events such as raids, mass pvp, etc. It kind of kills the escape factor. If it's required, I understand.

Constant discord is not required, but it is required in order to join. You don't have to be in voice every day, but you haven't even joined the discord yet. We do all our coordination through discord and that is our primary source of communication.

• Constant discord is not required, but it is required in order to join. You don't have to be in voice every day, but you haven't even joined the discord yet. We do all our coordination through discord and that is our primary source of communication.

Ah ok. No, I didn't realize I needed to get on discord first. I'll pop in next time I'm on.

• Hey Nicky, be sure you've linked your Discord to your forum profile (the instructions on how to get into discord are on our forums and are also linked into your application approval response). Look forward to seeing ya in game.