Chain combat system and Ranger suggestions.

• Hello dear developers of Bless online. I hope my feedback will help you to improve the game and make some changes in better way.

About Chain-combo system on Ranger:
    To connect combo chains players need to change their stances right after using three chain skills. Unfortunately there is a very high chance to miss when you are using skill on mobs or on enemy player in PVP. When you fight in PvE you are missing like in every 8 shot. This chance is pretty big. In PvP it is almost unreal to get more then 5 chain combo at all, because of misses, enemy blocks, absorbs, dodges, interrupts and other things. So, to be clear in PvP on ranger you can get only 5 combo if enemy player let you do this.
    With currect Ranger damage on first stance "Marksman tactic" it is unreal to kill anyone in PvP at all, because of very low damage from last skills in chain.
    The second stance "Sniping Tactic" is usefull in dealing damage in PvP and in PvE, but unfortunately most powerfull skills in this stance need to be charged for 3-4 seconds. There is no way it can be usefull in PvP when you just need to stay and charge shot in 4 seconds when enemy can use stun, shield, interrupts, etc. In comparison to mages which currently pressing only one button "Biting cold" in PvP and getting tons of kills not from chain combos or useful tactics, but only from pressing one button ("Bitting cold") Rangers look like a punching bag. Please make some cooldown for "Biting cold" on mages to not let them just spam one button... So, let's turn back to Rangers. On "Peninsula War" battleground second chain stance on ranger can be used in some ways to deal some usefull amount of damage, but only if enemy let Ranger to make shots.
    The third chain stance "Rapid attack tactic" have "Rain arrows", "Sudden attack" and "Vertigo" skills in the beggining of chain combos. "Rain arrows" comletely useless skill in PvP, because there is no idiots who will stay under rain of arrow. "Sudden attack" is very usefull chain combo branch since there is Silence effect on 1,5 seconds and knockback for controlly your enemy. "Vertigo" chain combo can be used with "Binding arrow" to make your enemy immobile on 1,5 seconds. By the way, why "Binding arrow" make enemy immobile only for 1,5 seconds? Why not at least for 3 seconds? Do you know that Ranger can cast only one first skill in chain after changing stance in 1,5 seconds? Don't you think it is completely useless to make such fast immobile effect? Anyway, there is nothing interesting in this stance for PvP any more and this stance deal even less damage then first "Marksman tactic" stance.
    The fourth chain stance "Focused attack tactic" is very usefull in PvP and I like it a lot. Do you know why? That is because there is "Retreating shot" which let Ranger to jump backward away from enemy. Yes, this is the thing which you was need to create on Ranger instead of current "Dodging roll". Let's take a look on current mages "Blink". By using it they blink on about 7 metres away and that is even if they have mana shield when Rangers don't have defencive skills at all. Wait, there is defencive skills: "Barrage" - absorbs projectiles for... 1 SECOND. Only 1 SECOND! Just how you imagine this skill to be usefull at all? If my enemy is Ranger and he is charging "Snipe" then I can use "Barrage" to block it. Ok, but how it can be usefull against all other classes? It can't. Even if we upgrade it still useless according to such small amount of time of protection. How about upgrade on "Dodge move" - "Evasion shift" which add 80% to crit chanse on 1 SECOND? Ok, I am using dodge roll which make my character roll in front only on 2 metres and not in other sides, and after that I have one second to make a shot with 80% crit chanse increased. Of course I can shot only with first skill in chain combo and of course I can't use charged shots, because I don't have enought time for my bonus. That mean I need to use skill with USELESS damage to make it deal at least twise more damage and be slight a bit more usefull. What a joke... Anyway, lets turn back to our stance. "Retreating shot" and knockback in last combo skill is very usefull in PvP, but have a cooldown in 30 seconds which make it be used only ones in a fight against something powerfull like mages. "Arrow of destiny" in this combo chain decrease healing on enemy on 10%. Dear developers do you understand what is 10% healing power decrease for paladins in your game? Paladins just don't feel this debuff at all? They just unkillable for Rangers in all ways. They are staying in the center of battleground and healing on 70% HP from one combo to everyone around. You are getting closer and apply 10% healing debuff on them for only 3 seconds and they heal on 60% of full hp instead of 70%. Just for what sake you made this skill? Even if this debuff will last for 2 minuts instead of 3 seconds paladins just don't care about it at all and they don't care about Rangers silence on 1,5 seconds and they don't care about our stun on 1,5 seconds. ALL this is just TOO SMALL amount of times in a fight! So, the second chain combo skill in this stance is "Snipe" and there is usefull "Fatal Arrow" which consume all concentration and deal tons of damage. It is very usefull in pvp and you can just change stance to continue combo after that and get back concentration. The "Precise aim" is pretty useless in PvP to deal damage, but can be used if "Snipe" still on cooldown.
    So, according to my thoughts it looks like first stance and fourth ranger stance has been designed for PvP, but there is very usefull silence in third stance when everything else there is just useless garbage. I don't know why you added silence in third stance, but it doesn't look like you wanted it to be used in PvP. I think currently it would be better to increase damage from first stance on Ranger at least for PvP since this stance have low cooldowns of abilities and it is not so powerfull to be used in PvE.
    It would be much better if players would be able to chose by yourself which skills they want to add in their chain combo, because for me it doesn't look like it is balanced for PvP purpose especially when there is silence debuff in third stance.

P.S. sorry for my bad english and thank you for your attention.

• Ranger was a joke, now it's trash, totally unplayable and not funny at all.

Stance buff duration is so bad

Stance buffs are a joke too

Stance time to land a skill compared to a mage is a joke

Damage is a joke

Sniper dmg is a joke most of ur skills suck, a guardian deal more dmg than us, i'm not enjoying this class at all.

We are supposed to be the class with most DMG in single target right ?So reroll to a Mage and spam 22222 you have burst Single target and massive dmg AOE target.

Mage should be called "Single-AoE Target Mage *Magic Death From Afar* ROFL