Adversting (Guests only)

Non-Chain Builds Mana SHield

• Hey, I was wondering if anyone had tips for non-chain skills?

Im using mana shield, and im not sure if the growth skills are properly translated.

• I would say it depends on ho you play is how you pick your non-stance skills. If you are aggressive maybe you want damage buffs and scilences. Maybe you want defense and bring the shields. I think first is testing some out and thinking about how you would use them.

Blink is a must no matter what choice you pick on the additionals, in my opinion.

give me some idea how you want to play the mage an I can better think of a decent set up.

• I would say it depends on ho you play is how you pick your non-stance skills. If you are aggressive maybe you want damage buffs and scilences. Maybe you want defense and bring the shields. I think first is testing some out and thinking about how you would use them.

Blink is a must no matter what choice you pick on the additionals, in my opinion.

give me some idea how you want to play the mage an I can better think of a decent set up.

Hate to hijack, but so far for pve I've put points into flame stance: 1yyy, 2ttt. It's working well, but for pve damage, what ability tree do you suggest? I know this may not be optimal for endgame but I'll respec then.

• Well it's hard to say because I am also still learning. Right now with the damage adjustments they did its all about mana control. I think the fire burst is fine but it might be slower than the Biting Cold spam. It is 3rd stance 2nd skill (ice). Until we see new changes it is pretty busted. It seems that you pick 1 element and use the mixed element for most "builds". I think there will be more popping up soon as we all learn. I've done well with the 3rd stance spam and AoE from mixed. It shouldn't really matter what is optimal until you get to end game. If you can live with you speed of progress, it doesn't matter your skill rotation.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Well it's hard to say because I am also still learning. Right now with the damage adjustments they did its all about mana control. I think the fire burst is fine but it might be slower than the Biting Cold spam. It is 3rd stance 2nd skill (ice). Until we see new changes it is pretty busted. It seems that you pick 1 element and use the mixed element for most "builds". I think there will be more popping up soon as we all learn. I've done well with the 3rd stance spam and AoE from mixed. It shouldn't really matter what is optimal until you get to end game. If you can live with you speed of progress, it doesn't matter your skill rotation.

Ok but what ability tree are you using? Like under "ability" tab. Are you saying just look for one with mana regen?

• So this is the ones I have. I am trying to get two more links in the bottom left tree. Are these good??? I don't really know, I just tried to fit my play style into them.