Adversting (Guests only)

Basic Paladin Guide

• About to put up the healing and sacrifice tactics sections also sorry if the guide is taking so long i just want to have all the accurate information down hopefully i have energy management burn into you heads.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Due to the size limit of the post i will be doing a second post hopefully detailing more advanced paladin builds and going over other intricacies of the class once i am done with my final thoughts and the sacrifice stance write up that will be it for this post and i will start my advanced Guide thread

• I'm not that far along don't really need to be worrying about this quite so early, but what should be a Paladin's primary rune?

I know Bear is the preferred rune choice for physical classes and Eagle for magic, but which should Paladin be focused on? Paladins utilize both physical and magical damaging skills, so would it be best to mix to a certain percentage or go all in on one? If mixing is the preferred option, is the Flying Dragon rune the best option?

Thanks!

• I'm not that far along don't really need to be worrying about this quite so early, but what should be a Paladin's primary rune?

I know Bear is the preferred rune choice for physical classes and Eagle for magic, but which should Paladin be focused on? Paladins utilize both physical and magical damaging skills, so would it be best to mix to a certain percentage or go all in on one? If mixing is the preferred option, is the Flying Dragon rune the best option?

Thanks!

I go over gearing in the next guide but tbh it depends on what stances you running and if your mainly doing PvP or PvE and on top of that you should have multiple seys of gear

• Thank you for the work you are putting in.

That guide however is far from basic. Have you considered breaking it into more digestable chunks for new players?

Like selecting 2 tactics and going over the rotations?

The solid block of text approach is a bit much imo.

• Just wanted to say that I switched to Paladin yesterday from a Ranger, and it's absolutely fun and amazing . And your guide is awesome too, it helps noobs like me! <3<3

• Hi @Kaisinel. Thank you for your guide. Could you please advice about main craft on a Paladin? I'm a bit confused on Attack power and Ability Power, and some people says Handi, other Enchanting. Handi gives only attack power though, not ability. Is it connected? It would be great if you can share your thoughts.

• Hi @Kaisinel. Thank you for your guide. Could you please advice about main craft on a Paladin? I'm a bit confused on Attack power and Ability Power, and some people says Handi, other Enchanting. Handi gives only attack power though, not ability. Is it connected? It would be great if you can share your thoughts.

Some Paladin skills use AP and some FP (what you refer to as Attack Power). Paladins are a hybrid class. Most of our big damage skills are FP. All of our healing is AP. So if you are focusing on healing then you will likely want to stack AP. If you are focusing on DPS then you will likely want to stack FP. Personally, I play my main as a hybrid using a mix of bear, eagle, and flying dragon spirit stones.

As far as your main crafting, it again will depend on what you want to focus on.