Trial crafting quests bugged due to a full bag

• Hi

I was doing the trial crafting skill quest in Marta, and due to a full backpack i didnt recieve the materials for the blacksmithing quest ; specifically the trial iron ore.

ANd so i couldnt complete this quest or any of the others crafts skills quest proposed by the npc.

The merchant Paring react to the quest follow up but nothing happens then, even with a space in my backpack, he wont give any material for any quest line.

Is there any mean to get a reset on those quest line, or are they not really significant for the progression? If so let me know if anyone can telll me.

thx

• I am having the same issue except I am an Enchanter / Cook and I can't remove the quest by any means, nothing available to complete it and no possibility to remove the quest for reset. I've tried resetting my actual questline, but that does nothing. I need help, thx.

• same problem. my bag was full and I didnt recive the trial Iron ore. I have deleated this quests a few times but i can't remove quest items i got/brought. I have relogged and tryed but still nothing. I tryed to take a different line for the quest. and he wouldnt give me the trial silver ore even when i had a lot of space. can we get this fixed pls or at least remove the trial items from our bags. they are taking up what limited spaces we have to begin with.