Disconnected from server on game launch

• Try the following:

Delete E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Bless Online\BLGame\Config and repair it

posted on the steam community page and it is allegedly fixing the disconnect issue

It didn't work for me. Still getting instant disconnect after I do log in-game.

• Unfortunately, I have tried this and it did not work. I am on the second reinstall now and if this doesn't work, I will... try again..?

I tried the same thing and it didn't work for me also, I have gotten that server disconnected message every time launching bless online from within steam. The only way I have gotten the game to run is using an .exe file directly: steam/steamapps/common/Bless online/binaries/Win64/Bless_BE.exe and the game has run fine. The game will still hang sometimes when it gets to the Bless Online screen but after closing it down and using the .exe again I can eventually get in.

• Unfortunately, I have tried this and it did not work. I am on the second reinstall now and if this doesn't work, I will... try again..?

try this if your windows 10 -

go to steam apps bless folder find bless.exe > right click > properties > compatability

now tick "RUN AS ADMIN"

tick "DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS"

compat mode change to windows 8

- restart your whole machine...

launch bless on GUI before hitting play in launcher change everything to borderless / auto

- let us know.... but this is exactly what fixed me - I have launched countless times now before / after update flawlessly...

• Thx for the tip Kaomech, Using a administrator Win10 user account I can launch the game from within Steam with no problems and using a standard W10 user account I can launch the game using Bless_BE.exe but the game does hang up on the Bless Online screen sometimes and you have to close Bless in the Task Manager and try again but it will eventually get to your character screen.

• Is the block file named Bfd**.dll or something along those lines?

• Someone else had a solution, I tried all these ones and I still continue with "diconected from the server" I also bought the 69.90, I have been working since 7:30, trying to clean up and nothing if this maintenance does not solve, I will format the PC and try again ||;(;(

• Thx for the tip Kaomech, Using a administrator Win10 user account I can launch the game from within Steam with no problems and using a standard W10 user account I can launch the game using Bless_BE.exe but the game does hang up on the Bless Online screen sometimes and you have to close Bless in the Task Manager and try again but it will eventually get to your character screen.

Mine is the exact same...

except now as of tonight I keep getting disconnected after 1min - 10mins like character freezes up and mouse still moves .. wait a while and eventually it says "disconnected from server" i swear its pushing my limits now so stopping for bed before i smash my monitor in a rage quit moment

• everytime i click start after i finished creating a character it instantly disconnects me. I can move my character around but its still disconnected anyone found a solution :( ?

It did this to me last night... I restarted PC / updated gfx drivers (1060 3gb) / restarted steam kept happening .......... was about to punch screen then all of a sudden about the 7-8th try it stayed connected and i gamed away all night afterwards without a hitch