[Resolved] Change from Classic mode to action mode

• Hey if you dont like it go back to swiping a credit card win in bdo o7

We don't care if you don't like action combat like you don't care if we like it. We are not claiming to delete your combat style, just claiming to add to the options menu the oportunity to choice the same combat style they showed us on videos.

Peace and love!

• Guys what part of Early Access are you missing here about the game? Not all features and content will be available when they open the servers. Have none of you played any other EA game son Steam? ARK? Conan Exiles? Those games "released" with the bare minimum to get the ball rolling and released content very frequently as well as updates to the server for stability and optimization, and it took both of them what 2yrs to actually launch/release as a "full/complete game".

Calm down, yes it sucks if you don't like it and don't have the patience to get use to it but this is what you bought, an EARLY ACCESS game that isn't complete and is missing features and content. Hell the game drops weapons for both Assassin and Mystic but neither are playable (save the few assassins who made it in before it was locked). Think of EA as an extended beta and nothing more, it'll put all this into perspective, the fact that you spent money on it (as some games do bundle Alpha/Beta into their packages) is all on you and your broad expectations or misunderstanding of what EA is.

• Pretty much....allow neowiz to work through the important issues atm like server stability, lag issues, freezing screens etc etc for these next two weeks as more players join then they can focus on enabling another combat style or fixing X problem. There isn't many mmorpgs out there currently that is worth a damn but ita people like the ones in this threead who play it and trash it cause one small thing is disabled atm. Look at the stram reviews currently....everyone trashing the game for the above reasons about server stability etc etc. What game in the history of releases has had a 100% success rate. Ssdly in today's gaming world 14-18 year olds are cry babies if it isnt fancy as nd shiny. Any oldschool mmorpg player understands these issus are normal. If you guys cant wait 1-2 weeks and allow neowiz the time to fix the big problems that's currently hurting their game's reputation then simply dont play it lol.

• Pretty much....allow neowiz to work through the important issues atm like server stability, lag issues, freezing screens etc etc for these next two weeks as more players join then they can focus on enabling another combat style or fixing X problem. There isn't many mmorpgs out there currently that is worth a damn but ita people like the ones in this threead who play it and trash it cause one small thing is disabled atm. Look at the stram reviews currently....everyone trashing the game for the above reasons about server stability etc etc. What game in the history of releases has had a 100% success rate. Ssdly in today's gaming world 14-18 year olds are cry babies if it isnt fancy as nd shiny. Any oldschool mmorpg player understands these issus are normal. If you guys cant wait 1-2 weeks and allow neowiz the time to fix the big problems that's currently hurting their game's reputation then simply dont play it lol.

OFC the combat system is a minor thing without importance (sarcasm).
    You treat people like babies whithout know something about them, I'm old school and I don't want to play a (supposed) action mmorpg doing clicks like when I started playing mmos 20 years ago. If you want to be respected maybe you should respect others, ingame you can do what you want (or try to do) but this forum secion is not to flame, if you want to be respected maybe you should respect others (at least here).
    Maybe you should search in the dictionary for some word definitions like empathy or egocentrism. You totally lack one and have plenty of the other.

• OFC the combat system is a minor thing without importance (sarcasm).
    You treat people like babies whithout know something about them, I'm old school and I don't want to play a (supposed) action mmorpg doing clicks like when I started playing mmos 20 years ago. If you want to be respected maybe you should respect others, ingame you can do what you want (or try to do) but this forum secion is not to flame, if you want to be respected maybe you should respect others (at least here).
    Maybe you should search in the dictionary for some word definitions like empathy or egocentrism. You totally lack one and have plenty of the other.

If his comment doesn't apply to you then don't take offense. I don't think anything they said was in any way "flaming" as that requires them to be singling out a user. As far as the rest of your comment that's completely on you if you can't handle going back in time with tab-targeting, the reason why I stopped following this game so closely is because of the fact it was originally marketed as tab-target and then later announced having action combat. You can't honestly expect everything the other regions have during Early Access or during Headstart, I'm not sure of their reasoning for removing and I'm sure they've commenting on it somewhere but if you're getting this worked up maybe you should take a step back and read what you wrote and listen to how ridiculous you sound, lol, you're making yourself fit the picture Hadan was painting about the casual populace of the MMO community.

I didn't start playing MMOs until 2009~2010 and although it sucked I couldn't buy B2P or afford P2P as a teen and my mom wouldn't fund it for me I just sucked it up and played F2P games until I could afford to get them, but the majority of the community want so much for free because of the market being riddled with shitty F2P Asian MMOs because people are in an entitled mindset that they deserve everything they want for nothing. I have no empathy for those people.

• If his comment doesn't apply to you then don't take offense. I don't think anything they said was in any way "flaming" as that requires them to be singling out a user. As far as the rest of your comment that's completely on you if you can't handle going back in time with tab-targeting, the reason why I stopped following this game so closely is because of the fact it was originally marketed as tab-target and then later announced having action combat. You can't honestly expect everything the other regions have during Early Access or during Headstart, I'm not sure of their reasoning for removing and I'm sure they've commenting on it somewhere but if you're getting this worked up maybe you should take a step back and read what you wrote and listen to how ridiculous you sound, lol, you're making yourself fit the picture Hadan was painting about the casual populace of the MMO community.

I didn't start playing MMOs until 2009~2010 and although it sucked I couldn't buy B2P or afford P2P as a teen and my mom wouldn't fund it for me I just sucked it up and played F2P games until I could afford to get them, but the majority of the community want so much for free because of the market being riddled with shitty F2P Asian MMOs because people are in an entitled mindset that they deserve everything they want for nothing. I have no empathy for those people.

First of all...devs showed videos with a combat system remake, that combat system is not the same we have ingame. Can call it "Early Access" or "False Advertising". I don't think combat system is a small think, my only reason to buy this game is the open world pvp and combat system. And of course I don't like totally arrogant comments like "I'm oldschool, if you don't think like me you are a cry baby" or "I say what things are important and what not".

Cheers!

• the revamped combat system is what they offered. Theres videos of streamers and d3vs stating for the last month this game was a tab target game. Show me where they said it favored action combat? Will it become an option later? Sure but what they said the new combat system was going to be has been exactly that....so yes when 80% of the negative reviews are based on server stability crashes lag and freezing you better believe its going to take priority over this particular issue. If you cant wait a few weeks for them to sort it out then quit. If you are able to come to this forum and give your view on a subject expect others to come here with their view. Should all the other post agreeing with you not be allowed or is that ok since they agree with you? Since i dont agree with you i am flaming you? You get offended on a forum page...go figure...not even worth my time...you probably already talked shit and left a shit review and requested a refund and will be posting on every website in a week how there is no good game out and cant wait for X game to release. Bet if one thing is wrong with it the entire qq cycle continues. Best of luck finding a game that meets everything you want o7

• the revamped combat system is what they offered. Theres videos of streamers and d3vs stating for the last month this game was a tab target game. Show me where they said it favored action combat? Will it become an option later? Sure but what they said the new combat system was going to be has been exactly that....so yes when 80% of the negative reviews are based on server stability crashes lag and freezing you better believe its going to take priority over this particular issue. If you cant wait a few weeks for them to sort it out then quit. If you are able to come to this forum and give your view on a subject expect others to come here with their view. Should all the other post agreeing with you not be allowed or is that ok since they agree with you? Since i dont agree with you i am flaming you? You get offended on a forum page...go figure...not even worth my time...you probably already talked shit and left a shit review and requested a refund and will be posting on every website in a week how there is no good game out and cant wait for X game to release. Bet if one thing is wrong with it the entire qq cycle continues. Best of luck finding a game that meets everything you want o7

Wake up from your dreams, this is their absolutely fail. They had many years to fix these problems :D We paid full price for "beta" version.

They could avoid some EA problems, but they did only 1 server per region. They dont know how MMORPG looks first days after release?

They had lot of time, because this game is old and tested in 3 regions (many years). And reason, why game failed is simple, old problems still exists. Performance is still terrible, camera is tragic, translation is bad, UI is very cheap and with 0 freedom, action combat is gone (but they showed us nice videos...). And then you have problem like endgame content...etc.

• First of all...devs showed videos with a combat system remake, that combat system is not the same we have ingame. Can call it "Early Access" or "False Advertising". I don't think combat system is a small think, my only reason to buy this game is the open world pvp and combat system. And of course I don't like totally arrogant comments like "I'm oldschool, if you don't think like me you are a cry baby" or "I say what things are important and what not".

Cheers!

The action combat camera was added for certain classes, I don't recall it ever being a key selling point like you're making it out to be, maybe it was what you saw as the key selling point but.. eh. The game was advertised for years as tab-target hence why I wasn't hyped about it, it's fun and it's something new to tide me over until something else releases that's multiplayer.

Wake up from your dreams, this is their absolutely fail. They had many years to fix these problems :D We paid full price for "beta" version.

They could avoid some EA problems, but they did only 1 server per region. They dont know how MMORPG looks first days after release?

They had lot of time, because this game is old and tested in 3 regions (many years). And reason, why game failed is simple, old problems still exists. Performance is still terrible, camera is tragic, translation is bad, UI is very cheap and with 0 freedom, action combat is gone (but they showed us nice videos...). And then you have problem like endgame content...etc.

Are you a Game Developer? Do you know how to fix any of these issues? They're in 3 other regions with different publishers requiring different patches for different things, if you're not willing to give the game a try then there's no point in sitting around complaining about it, go do something productive or entertaining with your time - unless this is what you call entertainment. Lol.

• I'm not a game developer, but NEOWIZ is game developer and this company didn't fix their own game. They had many years, they knew everything, all these problems, but they did nothing. I know, you must protect your dream about good game, but this game is bad now. They fucked with us.

• I'm not a game developer, but NEOWIZ is game developer and this company didn't fix their own game. They had many years, they knew everything, all these problems, but they did nothing. I know, you must protect your dream about good game, but this game is bad now. They fucked with us.

I'm not a mindless fanboy but I'm also not getting red in the face over the game. I've played worse and didn't hold this game to any standard because I knew about the game since 2015 and how it was going to be. I'm just tired of people complaining about it especially if they've already refunded. Usually when adults don't enjoy something they stop associating themselves with it, not hang around and constantly complain about it - only causes yourself headaches and make people avoid you.