[NA] Syndicate Level 8 PvP|PvE|Discord req.|Tanara

• I would like to start this thread out by saying that if you don't like PvP or have no intentions of participating in PvP we are not the guild for you. We are looking for competitive players that want to reach endgame. We will be focused on PvP but obviously will not neglect PvE content as it is a necessity to progress.

Syndicate is a guild that has had roughly a decade of mmorpg history/friendship together. Our background of games consists of F2P games mostly and some of us have dabbled in P2P or buy to play games. A few examples include but are not limited to: Luna, Grand Fantasia, Aura Kingdom, Legend of Edda, Soul Master, RF Online, LoL, Dota, DFO, Wildstar, and many more.

We aren't a gaming community or a guild starting out large. We have 10-15 members at most right now for Bless. We're looking to expand in order to be able to compete with the other large guilds/communities. I can almost guarantee that we will be the most laid back hardcore guild you will ever meet. We're serious about PvP and progressing. We manage to be serious without a suffocating environment.

Type of players we're looking for:

1. Active

2. Players that are driven or want to improve in all aspects of the game. PvP is the major focus, raid/dungeon content can't be ignored though.

3. Can take criticism / a joke. We like to give each other crap. A lot.

4. Willing to contribute and work with the guild.

5. Understand/speak fluent English.

We aren't asking you to be on 24/7. We don't ask that you be an expert on day one. We're learning this game too and didn't come from the other versions of Bless. You don't have to have an extensive PvP background. We ask that you're loyal and put in the hours to learn and grow as a player to contribute to the guild and the faction.

While we are laid back we do have a few rules:

1. If we are PvPing, we do expect you to PvP with us. Obviously there are exceptions to this (In a dungeon or something like that) but the general idea is since this game has open world PvP. If something pops off, I'm sure you'd expect us to have your back, and we will. So it's expected that you do the same. Again, I understand that you can't ALWAYS be available for a fight. I'm reasonable, as long as it's justifiable I'm not gonna kick you or leave you to the wolves should you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2. I'm not one to moderate or limit what you can and can't talk about. So I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't say. I do ask that you use your better judgement. Arguments will happen, people are gonna disagree, and that's cool. If you find yourself getting too heated, probably better to walk away from the discussion. I don't expect everyone to get along or agree 100% of the time, just don't cross any lines.

3. Getting on discord is a must. You don't have to talk. You do need to be on to listen though.

If you want more information, have questions, or think we're a good fit for you. Post here and let us know or feel free to contact me on discord @Auroura#1476.

• Hello Aurora I see that you're new here as well, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here. ^^
    And of course! Best of wishes for recruiting!
    :peace:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Bumping thread as we are not dead and still playing this game. Looking to recruit more active players with the new content patch announced! Please contact me ingame or via discord if you are interested in joining our guild.