Which class is closest to this missing archetype?

• Hi guys. Especially those of you who played JP/Kr/ RU etc (yes I know combat will be different), which class in your opinion would be the best fit for the standard "Warrior/ Blademaster" type. By warrior I don't mean tank. In Revelation online, I played a Blademaster. And in Perfect World, a Seeker. I like something that is DPS focused but has a good balance of defense and attack. I don't like being tank or heal. I tried out the Beserker but it's not my type either, it's slow and sluggish. I never really liked assassins because they're squishy, but I feel like so far it's the probably the closest I can get. Basically what I like is: Mobility + defense + attack, something that is well rounded, but not specialized in any of these.

Do you think it's even possible for something like this to be added to Bless later or would it ruin the balance? :/

• Tank mange/ranger?:huh?:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Its all about application of skills. Since we have to utilize combos now you may not even find a class that fits the role you require. If they allow us to manipulate combos then maybe one will arise. My first thought was DPS Guardian as well. I think the DPS part will come mostly from gear choices. I don't know endgame stuff so just speculation.

On regards to Rangers: If you are going to be in the 100 v 100 or maybe some large open world, you are ignoring the option of spiking characters at range. I know for sure in larger battlegrounds you can maybe find yourself un-harassed by melee to get some good long range shots down. It is great for leveling and PvE...but who cares about that!!! I always try to find ways to make spike comps. In this game it is probably going to be hard for healers to react.

but to summarize, prolly assassin or DPS Guardian.

• You guys think DPS guardian is actually a viable build? I was hearing that they're really only effective as tanks, just as Pallys are best used for healing.

There's a streamer and emissary called Carth, he's playing a DPS guardian currently on JP and when the game launches if you have any questions ask on his stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/carthh_ws

• There's a streamer and emissary called Carth, he's playing a DPS guardian currently on JP and when the game launches if you have any questions ask on his stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/carthh_ws

Ooh thanks, will check this out.

• ....Have actually done this before as a pvp build in another game /cough

:blesslaugh:

I don't think you will get many benefits from plate in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if they took mage off plate. But more power to you if that's how you want to play.

• I don't think you will get many benefits from plate in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if they took mage off plate. But more power to you if that's how you want to play.

I wasn't planning to. It was a "hidden feature" people overlooked in that game of the class in particular. It wasn't designed for dps, but to debuff and had Physical defense + physical attack bonus on switching forms. Unless there's some sort of skill that can capitalize on wearing plate or leather I don't see a reason to change.

• Sounds like a rare "shadow guardian" archetype for me (tanky rogue). You remain speed and tankiness, being melee dps in first place, but your damage would be slightly reduced to compensate.

Eventually "bladedancer". It's a fast moving melee dps, but used to rather team buff instead of self defence.

I doubt if any of them would be ever released in Bless Online, tbh.