After 45lvl

• What we can do after 45 lvl i heard map is empty and no q to do

either a new character, or just do pvp, dungeon, hang with friends, etc. You're at max level at that point so nothing in particular to do except the daily grind.

• Common, you can PvP with other faction whole day, you have GvG, you have dungeons, battlegrounds, you can explore the world of Bless. You can famr for your gear, collect mounts and pets,..etc. You have a lot to do.

• What we can do after 45 lvl i heard map is empty and no q to do

Common, you can PvP with other faction whole day, you have GvG, you have dungeons, battlegrounds, you can explore the world of Bless. You can famr for your gear, collect mounts and pets,..etc. You have a lot to do.

Not to mention it takes awhile to get the perfect gear for your class. Legendary mounts and pets also takes awhile to acquire. Without trading you'll need to have multiple characters to get everything since AH will be rather empty at the start. You need to collect gems to upgrade your skills as well and for that you need to be actively doing all the PvE and PvP content. There is daily quests and daily royal quests you can also do. So don't worry, you won't get bored for a long time.

If you have spare time you can always chat with others and have friendly duels to relax a bit in the main city <3

• So basically "there's nothing to do, create your own content"?

Bless can be refunded (any version: $39, $69, or $149, regardless if you redeemed the in game items) for any play time [PROOF].

A refund takes 1-3 hours.

Help -> Steam Support -> Purchases -> Pick your edition -> Select a reason.

• its gng to take about a week, maybe week and a half to lvl to max even if you are just chilling through the levels and checking stuff out you know

• After all the grinding and stuff, you could try to start some meme/trend in the game, would be fun to see all the things that could potentially pop-up.

• Not to mention it takes awhile to get the perfect gear for your class. Legendary mounts and pets also takes awhile to acquire. Without trading you'll need to have multiple characters to get everything since AH will be rather empty at the start. You need to collect gems to upgrade your skills as well and for that you need to be actively doing all the PvE and PvP content. There is daily quests and daily royal quests you can also do. So don't worry, you won't get bored for a long time.

If you have spare time you can always chat with others and have friendly duels to relax a bit in the main city <3

There is some end game although not much currently. From what I understood there is also some advancement beyond level 45 though I don't know how they plan to implement it since that system doesn't exist in KR.

• Personally once I reach max level, I will be leveling up my professions these play a big part in the upgrading of your gear, I will then complete dungeons for the end game gear, and enchant them to max level, then farm for gold, all while PvPing with the opposing faction in World PvP.

So much to do!

• Grind out perfect gear build builds focus on endgame content with your guild better your skills with your class ECT i know in tera hitting max lvl is just the beginning then the gear grind happens.

• Personally once I reach max level, I will be leveling up my professions these play a big part in the upgrading of your gear, I will then complete dungeons for the end game gear, and enchant them to max level, then farm for gold, all while PvPing with the opposing faction in World PvP.

So much to do!

That's exactly what I've been planning to do on endgame! Its a shame we don't have more than 3 endgame dungeons but this is a pvp oriented game after all!
    I will enjoy sneaking to the opposite faction side of map and engage in pvp against other max level players (its not entertaining if you target lower levels imo)

8 more days hype!
    :blesslove:

• That's exactly what I've been planning to do on endgame! Its a shame we don't have more than 3 endgame dungeons but this is a pvp oriented game after all!
    I will enjoy sneaking to the opposite faction side of map and engage in pvp against other max level players (its not entertaining if you target lower levels imo)

8 more days hype!

It's good that we are both for the Union. I'm not good at pvp. :blessdepressed:

• As many already posted, there is plenty of stuff too do after lvl 45. And when that starts to be boring its for sure coming new content. every 3 months.

And the new pvp content, raids and lvl 50content i seen on jp ver seems awesome. a lot of new stuff and plenty more to do. i hope they add the same stuff to our version