Turtle Up! :Tanara:

• Turtle Up is recruiting active 40-45 players on Tanara!

Turtle Up is a North American Hieron clan, but we accept turtles from all regions as long as you are on our server. We are all about fun, friendship and helping each other through the game.

Who we are

Our core members met in a guild called Bun First in Blade & Soul. Although the game dissolved, we have all kept in touch, waiting for a new game to come out to play together. Through trial and error of many other MMOs, we have now landed on Bless and we are excited to play this game long-term. We are casual/semi-hardcore; all of us are laid-back and friendly - we're not here to start drama, we're here to have fun!

Requirements to join

The only requirements to join Turtle Up are to be level 40-45, Hieron faction and on Tanara. We ask is that you remain active in the game as well as the guild. We want guildmates that actually want to be here! Discord is a must, but using a mic is not (though we would prefer it).

What it means to be in Turtle Up

Turtle Up members team up to do open-world dailies, dungeons, bosses, item farming, pvping, raiding and just hanging out in general. We are open to trying out anything we come across! We expect our members to be helpful to one another when leveling up in terms of running dungeons together and helping with gear farming. Our goal is to get everyone leveled up and geared so that we can all play end-game content together.

We currently run monster hunts every other night, and dungeons runs every night for Patala, Migra & Urutus.

How to join

Please join our Discord server to view our rules and expectations here. If you feel like you'll make a good fit with us, message the Leader or an Admin to be added to our member list!

• Good luck with recruiting! You look as a wonderful guild, and hey once you have enough gems you can buy a tag for your guild so everyone can tell exactly form which guild you're from, and allowing you to promote your guild more easily!^^

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Good luck with recruiting! You look as a wonderful guild, and hey once you have enough gems you can buy a tag for your guild so everyone can tell exactly form which guild you're from, and allowing you to promote your guild more easily!^^

Best of luck with recruitment!

Should you need anything feel free to give me a shout

Ahh thank you both! It's nice to be welcomed to the community. (:

• This is so funny name xD

I like it! :P

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• If you need some help in pvp come ask Resistance for help papi. Best of luck!

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• Hi, I'm in Tanara and all my old guildies from other games are in Murabi. I'm looking for new friends and players to enjoy the game with since there is no way I'll be able to play with them even after merger. I'm lvl 45 and in green gear "Doh!". I haven't ran any dungeons since the first 2 that were solo-able. I'm not the greatest player, but try to be as good as I can and learn pretty fast. I've only been logging in lately to do the daily missions since I have no one to do anything else with. My Discord name and # is: Bowman #5760. Hope you'll consider me to be a part of your guild community. Thanks, Bowman