• How viable do you think certain classes will be in the EU/NA version considering the rework?

I am stuck between Zerker/Ranger, but I like 1v1/SmallScale/LargeScale PvP, so I don't want to cuck myself over by picking a class that isn't very well attuned to that field.

How much different are the classes after the rework aswell?

• Based on what I've seen and my opinion Berserker has some very big hitting skills, however mainly AoE Berserker will shine in Smallscale and Largescale

Ranger for 1v1 and Smallscale, Ranger won't be as effective in largescale due to lack of AoE

• Paladin and Mage are fairly viable both in large and in 1v1 combat, I've heard that some mage abilities prevent you from moving while casting (Not confirmed). But if so, that would punish you way more in 1v1 scenarios, and will make the class a little less loved.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• mage/zerk for coordinated aoe bombs and then have a few rangers playing pick team together nuking a target down with single target focusing. Pally for heals and guardians to be your CC/pushers. If compd correctly large scale fights will be great

• This is something ive been really curious about too. I love to play aggressive and CC, so I thought Guardian would be perfect. But people seem really indifferent towards the class. If it isn't great id rather just play Pally, but Guardian suits me better. I mean, if its an all-rounder character that's fine with me. (I should of just played JP to learn)

• I haven't played the jp version but the combat system has been reworked for a reason. Its going to be different than the jp version cause they wouldn't have done q combat change if it worked good there. The jp version is fun to learn the pve side of the game but when it comes right down to it the pvp side will be anyone's game and what is "meta" on jp may not be the case in the NA.

I personally come from playing gw2 the last 5 years and for anyone who played that game and the wvw they had and ran in an organized zerg busting/gvg guild understands the importance of looking past just what one class brings to the group and instead looks at how u can combo it/build it with the other classes around you. Ive heard people say guadian sucks for damage...i dont mind i will gladly do decent dmg and provide the CCs needed for my mages and zerks to clean up. Too many people look at classes as independent and being solo but if they just would look at the bigger picture of group comp and team building they will see most of these classes go well together

• Yeah, my main issue is not having played it myself all I have to go on is others opinions. I dont mind having to roll with a group because of my class (Im almost always in one). But sometimes Devs just decide to give a certain classes the shaft.

• Kalidan There's been talk of dps Guardian being really good. And class such as Ranger, and Mage being lesser due to some restrictions in casting.

So there's still hope for you!

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• For DPS PvP:

Zerker is a good pcik for all around PvP, maybe less so in Large Scale but still a decent pick for all PvP situation if you looking for DPS

Mage is a decent pick for all around PvP

Ranger Excels in 1v1 but lacks in the rest

So I would probably rank Zerker as one of the better PvPers out of the DPS classes

• Here's a skill listing if you haven't already seen!
    :teaching:
    Link ~> Bless updated Skills and Classes

unknown.png

• Thanks.

Uh from the sheet I noticed that Pala's seem to do DoT dmg, but my friend told me they were one of the strongest pvp classes in JP, and carthh_ws mentioned in one of his videos that they seem to do more DPS in EU/NA, but from the looks of it they barely have any skills for dmg, is this normal?

• The new combat system is a huge change after all, so many things may not be the same as they were in previous iterations. chickenpiesogud90

unknown.png

• Thanks.

Uh from the sheet I noticed that Pala's seem to do DoT dmg, but my friend told me they were one of the strongest pvp classes in JP, and carthh_ws mentioned in one of his videos that they seem to do more DPS in EU/NA, but from the looks of it they barely have any skills for dmg, is this normal?

If you plan on min-maxing I wouldn't suggest playing Paladin or Guardian for DPS. But that depends on what you want out of it.