What can you NOT sell on market in Bless?

• Honestly I don't really know anything that you can't sell in the auction house of bless. You can sell most of the things that I've encountered in the game.
    Of course you cannot sell bound items, but which are those?

I really do not know, but I will try to help by giving a list of items that I know YOU CAN SELL in auction house:
    - All cosmetics from Cash Shop (this includes pets and weapon skins)
    - Appearance change vouchers, bag expansion items, and other useful items that you can find in cash shop
    - Moon dust and Dragonballs (they are basically items that you use for either crafting potions/foods/gear/scrolls or enchanting gear | they are obtained by either exchanging points to a npc, or by dismantling weapons)
    - Vegetables/Flowers/Rocks that you gather/mine from around the world
    - All crafted gear and gear from dungeons or gear dropped by mobs from open world
    - Crafted potions/foods/scrolls etc
    - Tamed mounts/pets (you have to buy an item from a npc that lets you make the familiar unbound tho)

So as you can see, most of the items from the game are unbound and they can be sold in the auction house.

What I know 100% that you cannot sell in the auction house are the leveling boxes that you get at level 10/20?/30? , and the rookie 'buff' that remains in your inventory for a period of time, also the teleportation 'buff' that stays in your inventory permanently.

I'm sorry if this didn't help you
    :noooo:

Edit: You CANT sell gear that its not fixed. For example, you have a gear equipped on your character, but you got a better one from a mob and you wanna replace it, so what you do is, replace the gear then repair the piece that you used to wear in order for it to be able to be sold in the auction house. If the gear has damaged durability, it CANNOT be sold in the auction house. Additionally, you can sell enchanted gear as well, and endgame gear, as long as its not broken.

• Wouldn't selling cash shop items start causing a p2w riot?

I don't think so, since you can obtain those cash shop items without paying for lumena.
    A few days of farming can get you enough lumena to afford a costume or something else from the cash shop~
    :hype:

• They did already mention that you wouldn't be able to sell cosmetics on the market, anything from the cash shop won't be able to be sold either not sure cosmetics

You could sell both mounts and cosmetics in the KR version. Not sure about JP but the system has existed in a different version. That might not necessarily mean it will exist in NA/EU but it's definitely possible.

• You could sell both mounts and cosmetics in the KR version. Not sure about JP but the system has existed in a different version. That might not necessarily mean it will exist in NA/EU but it's definitely possible.

It was asked on one of the streams and the Dev's said you won't be able to sell cosmetics on the cash shop, so was only going off what I heard on there.

• I don't think so, since you can obtain those cash shop items without paying for lumena.
    A few days of farming can get you enough lumena to afford a costume or something else from the cash shop~
    :hype:

thats very true, forgot about that, but I don't know about a few days of farming because that would just ruin them and they wouldn't make any money if it only took people a few days to get a costume from cash shop, I think it would probably take a week or two.

• thats very true, forgot about that, but I don't know about a few days of farming because that would just ruin them and they wouldn't make any money if it only took people a few days to get a costume from cash shop, I think it would probably take a week or two.

There are limit's on how much currency you can trade in daily, I don't know these limits however going off one of the premium benefits:

• Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.

So you will be gated by how much you can trade in daily

• There are limit's on how much currency you can trade in daily, I don't know these limits however going off one of the premium benefits:

• Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.

So you will be gated by how much you can trade in daily

Ye which why I believe it will probably take awhile, when I saw that bonus for premium membership I was thinking how it might be worth it just to keep renewing the premium membership just for that, but gonna have to calculate once the game releases if the 20% extra will be equivalent or even more worth then the amount of Lumena you can get for $15, it most probably will be however.

• I dont think so. Other games do it even worse, for example in guild wars 2 you can transfer itemshop currency directly to gold

Technically true, but in GW2 there is so little gap between exotic and ascended gear that it´s debatable where the "win" in p2w is. So GW2 is kinda p2w obviously but the effects of it are imho neglectable. Contrary to WoW where you can convert real money to ingame money easily via the blizzard shop (via WoW Tokens selling in the AH). Then you only need to for buy some dungeons runs for example where high item level gear drops (high M+) and voila there you go.

So the big question is how big the gear differences are in Bless and if i would be able to buy me a real advantage through some kind of real money -> ingame money conversion.

• I dont think so. Other games do it even worse, for example in guild wars 2 you can transfer itemshop currency directly to gold

They did mention they are going to allow gold currency to some kind of premium currency. BNS has a similar system but the stuff you buy with it isn't as varied as what you can buy with the true cash shop currency.

Confirmation from Will: Community Manager on Discord:

Cg2jnjQ

That's good to hear. That will eliminate a potential loophole for rmt.

• It wouldn't, the amount of goldseller's would be unbearable

That depends really on how popular the game is. RMT will always sell some type of service and I wholly expect to see some RMT in the game. Though i don't know how early they will appear and of course hope they don't. Because screw RMT, they just ruin the game.

• That depends really on how popular the game is. RMT will always sell some type of service and I wholly expect to see some RMT in the game. Though i don't know how early they will appear and of course hope they don't. Because screw RMT, they just ruin the game.

It's similar to Black Desert, you cannot trade player's in black desert either gold sellers offer services such as skill point grinding, power leveling, gold farming etc, but you would need to give up your account information.