Adversting (Guests only)

Open Letter from Neowiz

• Dear Community,

Our first official Preview Event is already a few days behind us and as we are settling back into our more regular work we want to let you know that we have already heard about the most pressing issues that emerged after the Preview Event. In addition to the general positive feedback regarding the game and the first wave of new, more detailed questions coming in, we unfortunately also witnessed a negative wave of emotions as well. This is aimed to address some of these concerns and clarify some things, since there seemed to be a lot of confusion about some information.

Emissary Selection

Since our list of Emissaries was published, we have heard about complaints of unjustified selections. We can understand that some of you might feel like they were overlooked or even ignored, but to be as clear and honest as possible - that’s definitely not the case. We received a LOT of applications, and no matter how much we wanted to, we weren’t able to select everyone.When we were choosing the first wave of emissaries, we were not just concentrating on finding good content creators that were already familiar with Bless, but also those who could open up a new field of viewers and followers for Early Access. This relates closely with how Emissaries were chosen for the Preview Event - we wanted a mix of both those who were new to Bless and those who were already familiar with it.

As we stated before, we are planning to add more Emissaries in the future. We also will rotate out those who have shown that they are not a good fit for the position of Emissary. Since it’s important for us to maintain a close relationship with our fans, you can be sure that we are already discussing more upcoming events like this in the future. Regardless of a community members status (Emissary or not) we ask that you please treat them with respect!

PS: There are no Anti-PvP cloaks, that is a hoax ;)

Moderation across our Platforms

Our platforms like Reddit, Discord, or Steam are spaces to promote Bless Online and engage with the community in a healthy way - we want to maintain a friendly, positive, and safe atmosphere in which we can easily create engaging content from your very own ideas and feedback. This is why our moderators are always in constant contact with the Community Team to ensure every decision is the right one. If a moderator gives you advice on your behaviour, you should take it as having the same weight as coming from one of the staff members. That said, if you have a question or a problem with the actions of one of our moderators, we ask you to kindly refrain from public ranting and venting and instead speak to me or another one of our Community Managers in Discord in a private message about it.

New Frontiers - The Adventure of Self Publishing

It’s been roughly a year since the decision was made to develop and publish Bless Online simultaneously (and roughly 2 months since I personally joined). As you can tell, there is an enormous amount of information and feedback that you as our dedicated fan base have already shared with us. Even if it might not go as fast as you personally would wish, you can be sure that it is our goal to maintain an honest and close relationship with you and figure out the right path for Bless Online during its upcoming Early Access phase.

Direction of Early Access

We can’t wait for you to play Early Access this month. For us, Early Access is both a time for you to see and experience all the awesome changes we’ve made so far, but also for you to give your opinions and have the chance to shape the world of Bless with your feedback. We are continuing to strengthen our efforts regarding frequent communication to create the best possible experience for our global player base and listen closely to your concerns about the game itself.

Best wishes and thanks for reading,

Penta the Panther + the rest of the Bless Team

SOURCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless…community_an_open_letter/

• Yep. But I think they primarily wanted to address posters toxicity in this open letter. Although this forum is great, the official Reddit, Steam discussion and #general on Discord is... well, how to say it, not so great.

My impression is that (almost) everybody feels entitled to spit a poison in their direction on these channels, criticizing everything and everybody, often without any real reason. I am up for the rational and well argumented critics, but unfortunately it's not a case there (except few bright spots). It's a tough position for the community team. I really hope this forum won't turn up into something similar.

• Yep. But I think they primarily wanted to address posters toxicity in this open letter. Although this forum is great, the official Reddit, Steam discussion and #general on Discord is... well, how to say it, not so great.

My impression is that (almost) everybody feels entitled to spit a poison in their direction on these channels, criticizing everything and everybody, often without any real reason. I am up for the rational and well argumented critics, but unfortunately it's not a case there (except few bright spots). It's a tough position for the community team. I really hope this forum won't turn up into something similar.

I have to agree hopefully they will continue and get more transparent as things go along.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Good to hear that they are recognizing that the press event was received negatively. Hopefully they will build upon the experience and better themselves for it.

• It's nice that they keep us updated but I wished they would give us more info on cash shop and premium benefits.

This wasnt an update. Its a PR statement lol IF they had given us new info on the cash shop and premium membership, that woulda been an update. This was just.... "Well we have to say something! Or we'll look stupid" or something like that :)

• I'm all for spending on fluff like cosmetics but I, too, would like to know the contents of the founder packs, cash shop and premium and so on. I don't want to find out they have things that make me completely re-evulate the pack on the day. It feels like a rather empty address. :[

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Me too I personally believe that quite a few player's are holding off on which pack to purchase depending on what the premium status offers and what the cash shop offers, I know I am.

I certainly am. I was really hype and gung ho to play and buy a founders pack till this cluster of a mess happened.

• NA/EU Premium

• Convenience Items - EXP Boosts/Teleport Scrolls
    • Pet Skins
    • Mount Skins
    • Costumes

All of these on rotation every month

Cash Shop

• EXP Boosts
    • Inventory Expansions
    • Teleport Scrolls
    • Res Sickness Potions
    • Gathering Tools
    • Repair Tools
    • Mount/Pet Food
    • Skill Resets

Once again, all covered in the emissary event. If you are waiting for a full catalog of cash shop items you aren't going to get it before launch. Ive never played a game with a cash that list the full catalog of items available. But given what they did detail about the premium membership and the cash shop its going to be convenience items. They also said that you couldn't disassemble cash items for the enhancement buff like you can on the JP servers.