[EN][Kairos] Lethal - Hunt raids/Premade PvP/Capital War/discord

• Name: Lethal
    Server: [Kairos]
    PvP focused, GvG, Capital War

We're filling up guild slots based on Guild progression. Current Lvl: 11 92/100 slots Discord: Kanicki#8189

Most of us stride on Min. Maxing, also developing a community where we're all pretty familiar with one another. If you plan on seeing about joining we do ask that you're an active user on discord, and that you plan on playing Bless Online consistently while being in the guild. Exceptions for IRL situations.

(PvE content will be based solely on your ability to make friends in the guild, members are not forced to accept guildies regardless of party slots.)

• Thanks for the bump! Nick  

I'm not sure if your guild is right for me. BUT! I still wish you well on obtaining more members! If you haven't already Official Discord link down below for bless, which will help for recruitment and other things, for when the game is nearing release or is released.

Best of wishes!
    :happy:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Thanks for the bump! Nick  

I'm not sure if your guild is right for me. BUT! I still wish you well on obtaining more members! If you haven't already Official Discord link down below for bless, which will help for recruitment and other things, for when the game is nearing release or is released.

Best of wishes!
    :happy:

Thank you friend, Best of luck to you.