How about a 'Guild Auciton House'?

• So I understand why they don't want to allow us to trade between players.

What about having a Guild Auction House? The prices could bet set as normal. But maybe some of the profits could go to the guild. That way when I do dungeon runs and only get items for classes I don't play I could give my guildmates a chance to buy those items first. Or when one of my guildies makes 50K repair hammers while grinding his armorsmithing I could buy some from him. Stuff like this strengthens the game's sense of community. And that keeps people playing longer.

• This is an excellent idea. Even if they allowed player trading just put a huge tax on the trade like 40-60% for monetary transactions between players.

• Oh please no...they use this system in ESO and it is the most broken system of an Auction House I've ever seen. It was impossible to find almost anything specifically, unless it was in in bulk/demand item, and often resulted in price gouging wars between local guild sellers. I hated it...

• I think he means an "In-house" AH for your guild. Like specifically only for guild members. ESO had guild stalls littered all around the world as their main system. (I agree that was awful) I understand they don't want player to player trading cough Thanks gold sellers cough, but the ability to keep loot within your guild and specifically sell your buds things is nice.

• People could just guild hop for items then.

I'm currently looking for a guild to play with for launch, if you have one, come leave a message on my wall with some contact info!
    Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I think he means an "In-house" AH for your guild. Like specifically only for guild members. ESO had guild stalls littered all around the world as their main system. (I agree that was awful) I understand they don't want player to player trading cough Thanks gold sellers cough, but the ability to keep loot within your guild and specifically sell your buds things is nice.

Isn't that sort of the point of guild storage? I don't think many guilds would push selling things to members, especially longstanding/loyal ones. Though I could certainly understand charging new ones, you wouldn't exactly want to deter newer players from joining.

• Isn't that sort of the point of guild storage? I don't think many guilds would push selling things to members, especially longstanding/loyal ones. Though I could certainly understand charging new ones, you wouldn't exactly want to deter newer players from joining.

I do like guild banks/storage, but my suggestion was based on assuming they don't want items sold for real money. Gold/Item sellers could just let people in their guild for items. (This isn't avoided entirely with a time gap since you could just wait, though the longer the less often it would happen).

• I do like guild banks/storage, but my suggestion was based on assuming they don't want items sold for real money. Gold/Item sellers could just let people in their guild for items. (This isn't avoided entirely with a time gap since you could just wait, though the longer the less often it would happen).

One of the problems I've seen with guild storage is that there are people who will steal. There has to be some level of security. FFXIV has an option that parts of the bank are locked to certain ranks within the guild. I for one am hoping for such a system to exist. This of course is assuming guild storage exists at all.

• Ability to share items is helpful for people who are of the unlucky breed, whom of which are just incapable of getting good drops. It also allows for people to share the strength of all members, instead of just stacking it all on the person whom it the luckiest essentially. Also avoids just wasting good drops, but don't work with your class.

I hope for some degree of trading as well. Even though it's been talked about to be a negative impact. Fingers crossed!
    :noooo:

I'm currently looking for a guild to play with for launch, if you have one, come leave a message on my wall with some contact info!
    Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Ability to share items is helpful for people who are of the unlucky breed, whom of which are just incapable of getting good drops. It also allows for people to share the strength of all members, instead of just stacking it all on the person whom it the luckiest essentially. Also avoids just wasting good drops, but don't work with your class.

I hope for some degree of trading as well. Even though it's been talked about to be a negative impact. Fingers crossed!
    :noooo:

From what I've seen there isn't as many RNG drops in this game so the potential unlucky few who are "bad" with drops should diminish in theory.

• Pentrep Oh, I didnt know that. Its getting a little off topic with this, but does that effect end game? Like is there much of a grind for RNG drops, or is it purely the upgrade system. (Like BDO)

There is always a grind. This game is Korean so you can pretty much expect some element of grind. Though I think it might be less since it's being more developed with the West in mind.