Adversting (Guests only)

The Last Bastion | Union | PvX | HC/Casual | EST | Recruitment open

• Ironic abuses his moderator powers, MadtKilla is sexually abusive towards Women, if you don't do what they say, you get threatened and subsequently kicked.

• No! Don't join their guild! They have evil paladins in there xD j/k. They got me a couple of times when I was questing. There was a time my guild and couple others invaded their main capitol. Fortunately I survived that battle, but other than that please do join them. My battle axe is thirsty for more Union blood. >:)

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

• No! Don't join their guild! They have evil paladins in there xD j/k. They got me a couple of times when I was questing. There was a time my guild and couple others invaded their main capitol. Fortunately I survived that battle, but other than that please do join them. My battle axe is thirsty for more Union blood. >:)

Ayyyy, the more the merrier. :P

• Adversting (Guests only)

• MadtKilla sexually harrasses women in the discord, he asks for pics, tells them they're gonna get dick pics sent to them, and his moderator Ironic kicks people for having their own opinions.. Stay away from this guild in Bless and any other games they recruit for.. I will be posting proof of this in future games where ever they recruit, I have multiple screenshots from discord chats where Women have complained to me about them both.

For now, if you're a newcomer to Bless looking for a guild, stay away from this one.. I was in a leadership position here and was kicked because I told Ironic to shut the fuck up. Even though he has no part in any game, he has the ability to kick.

In Bless the guild has only 6 or 7 people playing, so find a better guild guys. I made a mistake in joining, and I regret ever finding them.. Which is why Ill be warning future players with screenshots of what goes on in the private discord channels of this group.

• Power abusing douches run this guild.

(Schaeffer and Shinra were cool though)

Hahahhahahah, quick turn around from kick to drama.....look before and after.

Ironic abuses his moderator powers, MadtKilla is sexually abusive towards Women, if you don't do what they say, you get threatened and subsequently kicked.

Naw he dont, lmfao I stopped you from getting kicked multiple times fore you helping the guild out and stepping up but damn dude claiming i do some scum shit with out any proof.

MadtKilla sexually harrasses women in the discord, he asks for pics, tells them they're gonna get dick pics sent to them, and his moderator Ironic kicks people for having their own opinions.. Stay away from this guild in Bless and any other games they recruit for.. I will be posting proof of this in future games where ever they recruit, I have multiple screenshots from discord chats where Women have complained to me about them both.

For now, if you're a newcomer to Bless looking for a guild, stay away from this one.. I was in a leadership position here and was kicked because I told Ironic to shut the fuck up. Even though he has no part in any game, he has the ability to kick.

In Bless the guild has only 6 or 7 people playing, so find a better guild guys. I made a mistake in joining, and I regret ever finding them.. Which is why Ill be warning future players with screenshots of what goes on in the private discord channels of this group.

Post them screen shots of me sexually harassing women...... laying ass salty ass cause you were warned twice and didnt take the hint so you got kicked then lied trying to start drama i think its funny myself.

Join these guys if you wanna be lied to, and all responsibility dumped on you.

Don't join, they say theyre hardcore, but end up quitting a week into anything they play.

Lol you were the first to quit lying ass.

If these guys join A:IR don't join them, they have no skill, and if youre a good player, theyll end up begging you for carries like they did with me.

Lmfao salt salt bro your new nickname is salt shaker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA <3

• I don't have proof? Just ask any one of the recruits you told they'd definitely get dick pics from you, or Women who messaged me saying you creeped them out and they wouldn't be making LB their guild because of you.

I have the proof, I have the screenshots, of what you have said, what Ironic has said, what a lot of you have said.. I'm just keeping them until I see you recruiting for any game in the future and Ill post the screenshots there for all to see. You seem to forget we chatted a lot, most of the time you bragging about dick pics and "bitches" you've been with.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.. None of your strategies EVER worked. None of your plans for the guild EVER worked. I honestly thought you had a disability, which is why I acknowledged you and wanted to help, but when it turned out you were just some narcissistic chauvinistic pig, without a brain, I thought fuck this guy.

I lied about the leadership of the guild not playing? 2/5 had good reasons, but you, and the others.. You played a few hours a day and claimed to be the hardest hard core players.. If I remember correctly, "When we play games, we're always the top 5% of our classes" I think you mixed up top.. With bottom.

Hopefully I see you and the others in future games, cause just remember how I played in Bless.. In those games, that'll be against you.