Can someone pls help me with JP capcha

• If you're still having problems MeggaDillah , you should join the official discord, as they have a channel specifically for this type of dilemma.
    Link down below!
    :teaching:

I'm currently looking for a guild to play with for launch, if you have one, come leave a message on my wall with some contact info!
    Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• yeah pretty much keep refreshing the capcha till you get something that is remotely identifiable. It's the added lines that go thru that make it a pain, then with a little patience and practice you can use translate.google and try drawing it out.

also just a side note i noticed that there are only 5 symbols each time so that can help you distinguish them.

mess around with it for a bit and you will see it is not as hard as you think or wait a few more days.