Adversting (Guests only)

premium membership

• hello everyone. i saw some ppl talking about premium membership and i got comfused xD prem membership is when u have to pay every month to be able to play the game? or you just pay 1 time and that's it? after that u dont have to pay again to gain access in the game? sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but im comfused xD

• The premium membership for Bless is time based (you must buy it each month, if do you want to use it), but is not mandatory and is fully optional. It seems it will contain just cosmetics and convenience items, so there is an expectation it won't be required to have it at all (more precisely, it won't provide any advantage over other players).

• I forgot to mention - you will be able to play without it, as it is not a classic subscription like World of Warcraft has. So I think it is not something to worry about too much. You will see if there will be something interesting in it for you or not. ;)

• The premium membership will offer some buffs, if it follows the JP version 20% exp boost in main exp and some other skills, Shared Warehouse and runes do not break during death.

These are however only minor benefits and quite a few people will be playing the game just fine without it ;)

• Adversting (Guests only)

• We don't know exactly what's in the premium membership, they said some buffs and skins and whatnot. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE PREMIUM TO PLAY THE GAME. Also, the runes not breaking is a japan thing, not Global(steam release) because that would be pay to win. They said the rune system is getting re-designed for Global.

But no one knows what will be in the premium service for sure.

• One thing I can't help but remember about Bless is that in the KR version there were multiple grades of premium, not just one. I really hope they just go with one option.

• They did say that membership will be pure cosmetic and aesthetic bonuses.

They did say they won't make game Pay2Win. https://www.blessonline.net/news_read/48

Giving you +1 dungeon, no stone destruction, faster leveling for you and your pet, less time to do things and all that by paying on monthly basis... This IS the DEFINITION of Pay2Win.

And after 10 years if they did this mistake with NA & EU region... well good luck Bless Online!

• +1 dungeon isn't pay to win because you could just create the same another character and max it if you want to run more than the allotted amount, then transfer any gear over to your main (Pay of Convenience)

Stone Destruction - I don't know enough about the rune stones to comment on this

EXP boosts (Which will be in the store 100%) - once again convenience

If you want to play a title like this to it's fullest then expect to pay otherwise your never going to get the most out of the game.

• If I remember correctly, there was told that dungeon +1, stone destruction, market place lower tax as part of the premium, etc. won't be a thing in EU/NA version. But now I cannot find the sources (it was spread between streams), so take it with a pinch of salt. :)

• I do play GuildWars2 and that is pure buy to play. Only thing offering in gem store is xp boost but that u can find it everywhere for free (through events).

YES forcing you to buy out your faster upgrade/ development, and time reducers etc it is the definition of pay to win.

At least that's my opinion since I am experiencing for few years a Buy2Play game.

+1 dungeon isn't pay to win because you could just create the same another character and max it if you want to run more than the allotted amount, then transfer any gear over to your main (Pay of Convenience) Still you can create 2nd character and u get more. Why? Because you pay to hassle less, to upgrade faster etc. That means you will always be better than me cause I wont be able to catch up with you. But I may be wrong...!

Definition of NOT P2W is that we all get the same chances to win depending only on the time we spend in game and our gaming skills ofc.