Pain Train [PTX] Hieron | Tanara |NA | Multi-Core | PvX | Recruitment Open!!

• yjixIRC.png

Guild Name: Pain Train [PTX]

Server: Tanara

Faction: Hieron

Focus: PvX Gameplay

Requirements: Active, 18+ years of age, Discord

Contacts: Shadowlord Pain, Alici, Mendim

Discord: https://discord.gg/RUEMuW6

Apply: Pain Train Application

Who We Are

Pain Train is a competitive multi-gaming community that has been around since 2005. We are made up of mature adults from all around the world who simply love gaming! In Pain Train, we take having fun seriously! We accomplish this by providing a “Drama Free” environment as well as a positive social experience in game and within our Discord server. Our diverse group of members make nights in Discord a blast! We invite you to join our gaming community and share your gaming experiences with us!

Focus

• Healthy Gaming Experience
    • Competitive PvP
    • Progression Raids
    • Dungeon Crawling
    • Gathering & Crafting
    • Providing Help and Sharing Knowledge with New Members

What We Bring to the Table

• Experienced Leadership
    • Organized Gameplay
    • Diverse Community
    • Fun & Friendly Environment
    • Guild & Community Events
    • Opportunity for Advancement

What We’re Looking For

• Active/Mature/Dedicated/Team Oriented Gamers
    • Gathering & Crafting Oriented Gamers
    • Players who enjoy both PvE & PvP Gameplay
    • Social members who enjoy the company of others

Requirements

• 18+ years of age
    • Must be active
    • Discord is required while in game
    • Ability to have fun
    • Patience

Conclusion

Pain Train is all about having a healthy and positive environment in game. We look forward to working with our new recruits and other Hieron guilds within our server. See you all in Bless!!!!

• Solid guild meeting last night. We have a great plan going into the game. If your looking for a guild with end game pvp aspirations, come learn the game with us. -Joxx

• Looking for new players,chill player... ppl that wanna join a laid back community with pvp aspirations .

• Come and join the Pain Train party for Early Access!!! We are recruiting all classes at the moment and play types at the moment. If you have any questions about our community, feel free to PM me here or in Discord. I look forward to speaking with more of you soon!

• Come and join the Pain Train party for Early Access!!! We are recruiting all classes at the moment and play types at the moment. If you have any questions about our community, feel free to PM me here or in Discord. I look forward to speaking with more of you soon!

Come learn with us.

Pvp aspirations