Will there be trade between players in the game? What will currency be?

• I see big potential in Bless and I have experience in MMO games. I can not find anywhere information about the issue of trading in the game and will it be possible to trade between players?

What will be used as currency?

What I'm most interested in is Path of Exile currency. Four things are important to me, one of them is the reliability of delivery in such PoE Shop.

The second and important aspect for me is that if I buy a poe orbs, I will quickly receive the parcel.

The third and no less important issue is to buy cheap poe currency.

The fourth and most important issue is to buy currency on Odealo
    buy poe currency
    I really agree and I feel safe when I use this poe shop for my currency

• via interview, a dev said this

”Direct trading isn’t possible with the current Bless Online, but we are seriously considering it, as many players love to do this sort of thing on their own without the need for an auction house.”

We'll basically have to wait and see gameplay to know for sure, unless they drop a definitive answer before may 11th.

• There are a few types of currency. The main three are gold, lumena, and adventure points. Gold is for general purchases, lumena is for cash shop purchases, and I was never able to find out what adventure points were for.

• If they do enable trading between players i hope you cant trade money because tax from auction house is extremely important to keep inflation in check and it would also serve to stop gold sellers.

• If they do enable trading between players i hope you cant trade money because tax from auction house is extremely important to keep inflation in check and it would also serve to stop gold sellers.

Tax is an interesting concept. Coming from the FFXI perspective, tax didn't always work and RMT was quite prevalent in that game during it's hay day. RMT usually went around the tax by running bazaars where tax was free. If Neowiz does the tax system then it needs to be realistic enough not to penalize sales on the AH. Especially since trading isn't allowed right now, I could see there being alot of drama if that was the case.

• Tax is an interesting concept. Coming from the FFXI perspective, tax didn't always work and RMT was quite prevalent in that game during it's hay day. RMT usually went around the tax by running bazaars where tax was free. If Neowiz does the tax system then it needs to be realistic enough not to penalize sales on the AH. Especially since trading isn't allowed right now, I could see there being alot of drama if that was the case.

RMT can't work in JP. No way to get a large chunk of gold/item from 1 char to another.

If they reduced the AH Tax they would have to significantly raise Repair Costs, Travel Costs and Merchant costs. Which would overall be a bad idea.

While AH Tax mainly hits the rich and the fortunate, an incease in Vendor or travel costs would hit everybody equally. Even worse, repair costs will hit poor players far harder than rich players.

Overall the AH system is well thought through and probably one of the best gold sink systems I've seen in any game. Sometimes you need to stick with a system no matter how much drama is generated by the less knowledgable/intelligent parts of the playerbase

P.S. the AH Tax doesn't punish selling on the AH.

• I never said, don't use tax, I just said that there are ways getting around it. Additionally tax does punish using the AH. The whole idea is to take cash out of circulation in order to circumvent inflation and/or saturation of funds. I agree that the AH is a better system than most but taxation is not going to keep RMT from doing what they do in every other game. The only way to do that is by Neowiz actually enforcing whatever RMT policies they put in place. Because let's face it, many developers can't compete with the sheer volume of RMT in general. Neowiz would have to hire specifically people just for that and even then it would be impossible to eliminate all of them.

• I for myself vote them to enable trading. They could disable gold to be traded. That way only items are changing it's owner. Rather than disabling it completely. The game is heavily RNG based and to play just to get lucky will drive the unlucky ones very easily away from the game.

Trading also encourages players to socialize more together and build stronger bond in the guild when helping each other. End game dungeons are capped to 1run/day or 1run/week. You can't even help anyone with runs either after you've done yours.

AH in JP takes 30% taxes from everything you sell. F2P players can't set their own prices either. Crafting some items is cheaper to buy from AH than craft yourself with the set prices. No one really sells them because of that. Some items are more worth to sell to an NPC than in AH because of the 30% tax. RNG to buy purple items from AH has been done difficult. Every player gets a notification middle of their screen when someone sell Cash Shop item in AH or the current best gear. Everyone has 10 minutes to get into AH and bid for it. Then you pray the RNG gods your AH loads faster than others so you'll get it. I don't see this situation to be any good for anyone, but it's just my opinion.

• I for myself vote them to enable trading. They could disable gold to be traded. That way only items are changing it's owner. Rather than disabling it completely. The game is heavily RNG based and to play just to get lucky will drive the unlucky ones very easily away from the game.

Trading also encourages players to socialize more together and build stronger bond in the guild when helping each other. End game dungeons are capped to 1run/day or 1run/week. You can't even help anyone with runs either after you've done yours.

AH in JP takes 30% taxes from everything you sell. F2P players can't set their own prices either. Crafting some items is cheaper to buy from AH than craft yourself with the set prices. No one really sells them because of that. Some items are more worth to sell to an NPC than in AH because of the 30% tax. RNG to buy purple items from AH has been done difficult. Every player gets a notification middle of their screen when someone sell Cash Shop item in AH or the current best gear. Everyone has 10 minutes to get into AH and bid for it. Then you pray the RNG gods your AH loads faster than others so you'll get it. I don't see this situation to be any good for anyone, but it's just my opinion.

So here's my question then. Has anyone explored if the JP version has a subscription system? Based on this post, I'd assume it does. I played JP for a while and just assumed the price min/max was a normal function of the AH. However I didn't encounter the issues you seem to have had but I also didn't look for cosmetic items. I don't think this problem exists for your normal products but I can certainly understand the demand for vanity products when they cost real money. Of course people would like to get around paying something for an item that basically amounts to no value in the real world. It's human nature.

• So here's my question then. Has anyone explored if the JP version has a subscription system? Based on this post, I'd assume it does. I played JP for a while and just assumed the price min/max was a normal function of the AH. However I didn't encounter the issues you seem to have had but I also didn't look for cosmetic items. I don't think this problem exists for your normal products but I can certainly understand the demand for vanity products when they cost real money. Of course people would like to get around paying something for an item that basically amounts to no value in the real world. It's human nature.

There is a premium in JP, they're allowed to set their own prices. I don't know where you got that the items I talked about was only cosmetic/vanity items. I said "Every player gets a notification middle of their screen when someone sell Cash Shop item in AH or the current best gear." That current best gear includes epic and legendary armor pieces and weapons.

• https://translate.googleuserco…iKqS3t84aBkSjUBqvN0KpqzxA Bless cash shop in jp

https://translate.googleuserco…QB8ZCV84a-tjy_5hhLUnj5-EQ Bless premium

• There is a premium in JP, they're allowed to set their own prices. I don't know where you got that the items I talked about was only cosmetic/vanity items. I said "Every player gets a notification middle of their screen when someone sell Cash Shop item in AH or the current best gear." That current best gear includes epic and legendary armor pieces and weapons.

I think that pretty much confirms that we'll see some type of premium in NA/EU then. Both KR and JP have Premium subscription options, though neither is B2P. Even with that in mind though, I'd find it hard to believe that they wouldn't continue the option.

• There is a premium in JP, they're allowed to set their own prices. I don't know where you got that the items I talked about was only cosmetic/vanity items. I said "Every player gets a notification middle of their screen when someone sell Cash Shop item in AH or the current best gear." That current best gear includes epic and legendary armor pieces and weapons.

No one can set their prices in JP. The system sets the price for everything. I've heard about epic gears priced pretty high by the AH, but from the system standpoint the item is worth the price they're setting based off all other items in the AH and probably some other inherent difficulty to acquire type formulations.

The above situation is the only time I can RMT maybe being useful/possible in Bless. Personally, I think the way they have it all set up is great. Actually cuts way, way down on RMT traffic in their game.

The only thing I think should be changed is letting players trade with each other. Not currency, but items. That'll get people doing all kinds of bartering, which is another thing I like. Perhaps turn into a kind of poe.trade system where one item becomes a type of currency in and of itself and becomes the basis for most player to player trading.

• No one can set their prices in JP. The system sets the price for everything. I've heard about epic gears priced pretty high by the AH, but from the system standpoint the item is worth the price they're setting based off all other items in the AH and probably some other inherent difficulty to acquire type formulations.

The above situation is the only time I can RMT maybe being useful/possible in Bless. Personally, I think the way they have it all set up is great. Actually cuts way, way down on RMT traffic in their game.

The only thing I think should be changed is letting players trade with each other. Not currency, but items. That'll get people doing all kinds of bartering, which is another thing I like. Perhaps turn into a kind of poe.trade system where one item becomes a type of currency in and of itself and becomes the basis for most player to player trading.

Then there's mixed information going on about the premium.

With the fixed price for example selling runes is not profitable, you actually lose money. Materials for making runes costs more in AH than the finished product. Chilli is better to be sold for NPC than AH atm in JP. You save the 30% taxes since the min. price is almost same in AH than the selling price to NPC.

I don't see any logic behind those 2 items, how the game defines the price in AH.

For trading I've already mentioned in my first post to this thread, that instead of completely disabling trading, they could just disable gold to be traded. That way RMT wouldn't be that big of an issue.

• that will end with people buying awakened weapons for irl cash.

i like the system the way it is

• And you think RMT won't happen when trading is disabled?

tell me how they should if you dont mind

and yes i think so because there is absolutely no way to trade something without equal worth traded against it with that trading system.

They just need to make cs wares be bound on purchase and we are rmt free

• tell me how they should if you dont mind

and yes i think so because there is absolutely no way to trade something without equal worth traded against it with that trading system.

They just need to make cs wares be bound on purchase and we are rmt free

They are not bound on purchase AFAIK.

• They are not bound on purchase AFAIK.

that's correct for the JP server. We don't have any information for the western servers yet. The assumption is that they will stop that with IGN currency you can convert into Lumena per NPC. If they decide to keep sellable cs items then they might as well enable currency since that won't matter in the end. In that case it will end just like so many other MMOs before, dead and buried in a couple of months.

• Trading needs to be guild only. Once you are in a guild for a set amount of time you can trade with other guild members only. If you leave the guild then you are locked from joining another for a set amount of time.