Is there any gold guide?

• Gold doesn't really matter in Bless, as it serves little purpose apart of buying the last parts of your gear (get most of it with dungeons and raids) at the AH and repairing your gear (which doesn't cost much).

Anyways, here are a couple of methods to get gold quickly :

But first, I'll just mention that Bless uses the classic Copper/Silver/Gold currency system: 100C makes 1S, 100S makes 1G.

1) Farming dungeons and selling the dropped gear at the AH for ~1G for each piece at level 33+. Probably the most easy and enjoyable of all three methods here, also great to get some money at the start, but it's probably the least effective method to get Gold fast.

2) Crafting a ton of armors and sell them at the AH. It's also really nice for end game where you'll make your own good gear (better than most dungeons' gear), but it gets long to farm the materials. You may (will) find yourself travelling the map a lot when searching for materials though.

3) Farming epic/legendary mounts and pets and sell them for 10-500 Gold for epics or ~2500 Gold for legendaries (very few players will buy Legendary mounts and pets because they cost too much). Pets generally sells for higher prices. You will need some starting money for this method, as the AH has a 10% tax when selling an item (250 Gold for a legendary companion for example), and gathering/crafting all you taming scrolls would take a long time, so you may buy some (less than a silver for each from what I remember).

However, crafting taming scrolls won't require you to travel accross the map to get ressources, as farming those materials require (both of the 2 methods, not 1 of them) 1) farming dungeons (time greatly reduced by buying at the AH) and 2) buying materials from an NPC.

The fastest way to level up a companion is to sacrifice other companions, so there's the need for having 200+ taming scrolls.

Probably the most effective way to farm Gold.

There may be other methods I don't know about (probably), but I think those ones are effective enough to get rich relatively fast.

I played on KR Rebuild, JP may have different methods and different prices.

*Note - Anything could change in the NA/EU early access*

• I found that farming materials was a lot more profitable than actually crafting them myself. The items needed to gather are cheap as dirt and there are some potentially pricey mats you can find by simply traveling around.

• Really nice details and thanks a bunch for sharing QcDiablo that adds a lot of good perspective.

In my personal hunt for information to try and improve my early game I came across these things that might be helpful in relation to point 3 regarding acquisition of pets.

Here was one of the main videos I pulled some important details from (in case you'd like to watch yourself):

Basically at this location at Marta Stables here there is an NPC who sells the scrolls for money

And using the Bless Companion Tool

https://zeddicus40.itch.io/bless-companion

I was able to figure out exactly where this Marta Stables was (due west of Hieron capital)

The video also highlighted a 'billboard' like quest that offered taming scrolls too. This one was located at Carta University, the seemingly second quest hub after your starting zone (which is the bottom red bubble from the image above).

That's kind of all I was able to find out so far about a means to obtain the scrolls to get pets and mounts in the early game. I was originally planning to go with the Jewel profession based on what little I know, but I may just go Enchanting first since they can craft taming scrolls.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Kuz

• This is so helpful thank you~
    :blesslove:

• Unfortunately taming scrolls are not sold by NPCs anymore since Rebuild.

They can only be crafted or obtained via quests (I don't know which quests though; probably the ones on the billboard you stated).

I think the early quests (tutorial?) give 10 low level taming scrolls.

There are a couple of levels for taming scrolls: each 'stronger' scroll can tame mobs of higher levels.

You can also choose 2 professions at a time:

- One main profession: Armor Smithing (self-explanatory), Jewelry (equipable items giving stats) or Enchanting (taming scrolls/runes)

- One secondary profession: Alchemy (potions giving instant healing/stats for a period) or Cooking (pet food to regenerate their stamina, food to regenerate health/MP overtime)

*There's no weapon crafting, those can only be obtained from world bosses (rare/blue weapon) or rare drops from any mob (uncommon/green weapon), I don,t know if later raids give weapons, but I know dungeons only give armors.

*Potions have higher cooldowns than food, but their effect is instantaneous

*Changing profession resets the level of the abandonned profession, so choose wisely (+There's no direct trading between players so partying up with friends for different professions doesn't work)

• Thanks a lot for the clarifications. Really helps a lot. I should have paid more attention to the date the video was published.

I suppose there a lot more incentive for me now to definitely go with Enchanting along with Cooking. Pokemon master route here we go!

From what I know now I have a rough idea that my plan of attack will be just be spamming the lowest tier scroll and gathering a bunch of the low level pets and mounts nearby so I can just keep smashing upgrade attempts on the ones with a good number of 'attempts' on them since it seems that the level of the mob doesn't make a real impact on what they are capable of, just the grade of the pet/mount.

I suppose if people wanted to take it a step further you can farm these in order to get high 'grade' pets to seal and post on the auction house.

• From what I know now I have a rough idea that my plan of attack will be just be spamming the lowest tier scroll and gathering a bunch of the low level pets and mounts nearby so I can just keep smashing upgrade attempts on the ones with a good number of 'attempts' on them since it seems that the level of the mob doesn't make a real impact on what they are capable of, just the grade of the pet/mount.

I suppose if people wanted to take it a step further you can farm these in order to get high 'grade' pets to seal and post on the auction house.

From my experience (might just be luck), I seemed to have higher changes to get a companion (simple word which includes both pets and mounts) with a higher starting level (usually level 10, either green or blue, which give way more EXP for sacrifice) while taming level 22+ mobs.

I imagine one would have even more chance to get higher level/grade companions on even higher levels.

Also, crafting higher tier taming scrolls give more Enchanting EXP for only a bit more materials, which is always good, they also sell pretty good in the AH.

It's true mobs of higher levels are not better than lower level mobs, but some mounts are faster than others (the deer near Terny, the Gothic/vampiric city at the south of Spezia, the capital of the Union is a good example).

• Oh man that is a huge deal.

I was only able to hit lvl 8 so far and used the free scrolls to tame a bunch of rabbits near the capital here.

Since they were all just level 1 and all green with various numbers of upgrade chances I kind of thought that's how taming would be for the rest of the game. Since they were all so low I did have to sacrifice a lot. I eventually just left it out at lvl 9 and just by using the pet he levels up too which was something new I learned. I ended up having one lvl 10 green rabbit and three others left and managed to get a blue grade rabbit on the second attempt.

Interesting that some specific mounts have some natural differences too. Very cool actually. And you mentioned deer, which I am a huge fan of.

I think I may still go with the rabbit (or another low level pet) for the early level along with mount, but when I hit 22+ and start making the next tier of taming scrolls I will probably move onto higher level taming instead of originally planning to just go back and farm the same ones until I hit lvl 45.

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful to know!

• Taming scrolls can be obtained via dailies once you reach end game. As for earlier in the game, occasionally you will receive them in the story and as a leveling reward for reaching a specific milestone. The system for them to be sold in AH still exists in KR but I don't think they will bring them back to being sold by NPC's. They wanted to make them harder to get and more valuable to find.

• I have been told multiple times, the best gear was from dungeons not from crafting. IS THIS NOT TRUE?

• I have been told multiple times, the best gear was from dungeons not from crafting. IS THIS NOT TRUE?

The best gear is currently from Dungeons. I think they will continue this trend as most end game tends to perpetuate the idea that dungeon gear is better than crafted gear. Crafting gets you into the dungeons themselves.

• The best gear is currently from Dungeons. I think they will continue this trend as most end game tends to perpetuate the idea that dungeon gear is better than crafted gear. Crafting gets you into the dungeons themselves.

TY SIR.