Which class will you start with?

• Which class will you start with? 187

The result is only visible to the participants.

I think it would be funny to know how much is the average of class picks:whistling:

• Ranger than Assassin, stealthy :evil: classes and Ranged AD classes are my main, and love to play them

(well if we had a Dual Weapon classe I would taken it, a samurai or a Martial Arts Sensei, u know what do i mean, unfortunately there is only Medieval classes xD)

Let's enjoy them.;(

• Hands down, without a doubt, no hesitation, gut reaction, divine revelation hath spoken to me, and no-questions-asked... Paladin. More specifically an Elf Paladin. Technically speaking; a tree hugging, nature loving, holy saint, deliverer of justice, most heavily armored agent of world domination.

Clearly, I gotta be Paladin. ^^

• Is just up to ur playstyle, Axe or Bow ? Ranged or Melee? You must pick a class which you have fun using it

True that! Well, I'm sure I'll get a better idea when I test the classes out on the JP servers. Hopefully it clears it up for me ^^

:blessthumb:

• I guess I will try to be tank for the 1st time since Lupus can't be a healer. I find it the perfect opportunity being a new game and all. I know basics of tanking, but of course I won't know all bosses mechanics from the start. But in games that are already old, pugs tend to be less forgiving and expecting you to know every tactic on everything and make 0 mistakes. My husband had this exp in FFXIV and it was pretty unpleasant and discouraging (in other games he already knows is an amazing tank and a breeze to heal). So I hope in a new game things will be different at start.:blesswhut:

• I will try different classes, probably all of them, but my main will be Guardian at the start... Agressive Gladiator Style for small pvps, thats what I like the most...

• I guess I will try to be tank for the 1st time since Lupus can't be a healer. I find it the perfect opportunity being a new game and all. I know basics of tanking, but of course I won't know all bosses mechanics from the start. But in games that are already old, pugs tend to be less forgiving and expecting you to know every tactic on everything and make 0 mistakes. My husband had this exp in FFXIV and it was pretty unpleasant and discouraging (in other games he already knows is an amazing tank and a breeze to heal). So I hope in a new game things will be different at start.:blesswhut:

A bit less, it's not that complicated like RO, but for sure you need knowledge, there will be also someone thinking to be good from anyone else, before die as first noob xD

What you can do is just watch videos and learn more about Bless, if you can't or won't, play it right now in the JP version.

Of course every game got his personal gameplay, you like it or not, also the tricks is ho to know every tips

• Ranger of Guardian i haven't decided yet. My biggest concern is how viable is Guardian in PvP since tanks usually get short end of the stick in PvP.

What are you talking about dude ? hehe

Tanks on 1v1 or small scale pvp are the best, in every MMO, Tanks are Kings of small pvp, the only problem is that you only discover that on max level, and you will suffer to lvl up a tank...

Tanks on mass pvp are not supposed to kill people, they have their role, but definitely you are not gonna be the guy with best killing score, if you want to be the best killing score on mass pvp is better to chose DPS classes, Ranger or Mage...