Adversting (Guests only)

Lupus Wallpaper by Mayushii

• Hello guys, so I was bored and did this minimalistic wallpaper, would like if you rated it. I'm an amateur with photoshop, but I hope you will like this.

[Lighter Version]

[Original]

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I think it needs a light source. A light source from the right side and reflecting a bit on the character would be a perfect last touch. I would totally save it as wallpaper :)

• I actually love that you made it so dark! I sit in front of the monitor very late into the night, so dark wallpapers are a must if I wish to keep my eyes functioning, an accidental tab into a bright background could be fatal!

• cool wallpaper 10/10

Thank you !

I think it needs a light source. A light source from the right side and reflecting a bit on the character would be a perfect last touch. I would totally save it as wallpaper :)

Made it a bit lighter and thank you for your comment!

I actually love that you made it so dark! I sit in front of the monitor very late into the night, so dark wallpapers are a must if I wish to keep my eyes functioning, an accidental tab into a bright background could be fatal!

Thank you ! And I think that's a personal preference some people like lighter walls, others including me and you like darker ones.