The factions of Bless Online: Hieron and Union

• Hieron Lore is much better than Union, I love the Empire idea and values... But everything else sucks... Specially equipment... Union armor style, color and Flag is much nicer, but their story is meh...

Full of doubts...

• Most people compares Hieron/Union with the WoW Alliance/Horde. But when I look at Hieron it makes me think more of the Empire of SWTOR in a certain way looking at their "world order, world domination" mentality. And I was always an Empire person... so I guess that's where I'll go :/ Although none of the comparisons match the ones in Bless that well.

• Most people compares Hieron/Union with the WoW Alliance/Horde. But when I look at Hieron it makes me think more of the Empire of SWTOR in a certain way looking at their "world order, world domination" mentality. And I was always an Empire person... so I guess that's where I'll go :/ Although none of the comparisons match the ones in Bless that well.

I think your comparison is interesting. I suppose Union could be the Rebellion in that is in fact in open Revolution against the order of Hieron. Though I don't know that the same element of "evil" controls it's government. However I haven't experienced the story so as to how corrupt it is, is difficult for me to say.

• What makes the faction system in Bless so unique and special, I think, is the differing views on values of both Hieron and Union. Both faction values are justifiable as they seem to work towards a common goal of eternal peace in the realm, but it's the execution of these values that force the factions to come to conflict. But the main reason that I think, makes this Hieron vs Union faction conflict special is the fact that it's not the traditional "Good vs Evil", I don't think either faction fits into any category, and ultimately which faction you choose determines your personal values that you deem good and the other faction's values to be evil.

Just food for thought, what do you guys think?

:blesswhut: 

• Union were dominating, making people from the north of slaves, got spanked and are trying to regain the power... They are now the "Rebellious" force...

Not nice anyway...

Hieron was dominated, turned back the game, and now wants to create an Empire with solid values under their flag... ( I like that )

BUT

Everything in the game is nicer to Union lol...

Gladiator Arena, BadAss Armors, BadAss Red Flag etc... And I like their capital city more than Hieron... So in game everything looks more fun on Union side, but their story is crap...

Thats how I understand, and since I played Hieron on RUS, I think I will try UNION to check their armors.

• Were you really able to really understand the story? I played Hieron on KR and I don't even remotely think I tried to understand the story because of how broken and poor the translation was.

• Were you really able to really understand the story? I played Hieron on KR and I don't even remotely think I tried to understand the story because of how broken and poor the translation was.

In fact I didnt understand very well and I dont care so much about the story...

In the end, I will make my choice based on Guild options or on the visual of armors, equipment etc... I am still looking for some website with the different armors of the game...

• In fact I didnt understand very well and I dont care so much about the story...

In the end, I will make my choice based on Guild options or on the visual of armors, equipment etc... I am still looking for some website with the different armors of the game...

There isn't a complete one yet, though I could see something like that as being implemented into Zedikus' app and such a thing has been suggested before.

• Sad to see that there is no info about the Siren race yet :(

If that race comes to the game I might give the game a try, but otherwise I will probably pass on this game until then.

The Siren race won't be in the EA Steam release, so they'll be adding Siren in the future

• Sad to see that there is no info about the Siren race yet :(

If that race comes to the game I might give the game a try, but otherwise I will probably pass on this game until then.

Yeah, I too find it hard to get into a game if I don't like my character first so I can understand where your coming from.

• I am going to go Hieron because screw being the revolutionary's who think they are doing the right thing only to be mutilated and stray from there original goals and have there alliance devolve into small splinter factions that all fight each-other to try and prove who's ideals are correct.

• I want to choose Hieron but I really like the Pantera race, so I think I have no choice...:blesssad:

I think it's crazy but I want to make a Pantera and betray my faction to join the Hieron. If anyone from Union kills me, he can earn bonus points, I don't care haha.