Adversting (Guests only)

How much PvP is available on launch?

• I’ve been looking around havnt seen too much on PvP content discussed. I’m curious what types of PvP will be available right away for players who only care for it. Obviously open world PvP will be a thing.

Listing off..

3v3?

10v10?

100v100?

GvG?

RvR?

What do we know is already confirmed for launch? If we know did they announce what will be worked on first after launch?

• Adversting (Guests only)

• There isn't any leaderboard on older Bless versions

Oh :huh:. I hope there is some sort of leader board in the future. Whilst I love pvp I am not really that competitive but sometimes knowing the rank of an opponent that you just beat 1v1 is like a good hug. Especially when you start getting random in-game messages. ;)

• PvP is mentioned in the FAQ:

Nothing else is really known yet, we basically need to wait on more information to be released. We may get that when the Emissaries start streaming...but hopefully they give us a big information dump before then.

Also, if you haven't read it yet...a lot of your answers are right there in the FAQ, go check it out.

Good luck out there!

• Don't forget that the game is basically being sold as open world PvP, so if you find that sort of thing appealing then that would be a benefit for you. In addition there is castle siege, group arena, and solo arena. I'm not sure what else because I didn't really experience much PvP outside of what I was forced into.

• Not really

The game was open world PvP too on KR RU and JP version, except that after the leveling phase, the world is often empty

Why ? Because BG/arena give too much Honor points compared to open world pvp

For example, Castro siege give u 700 honor (x4 by day) ... an arena win 160 (in a few minutes) ... a loose 40 (in less minutes) ... a kill in oPvP only 3 or 4 honor when u have the chance to find someone ... do the math ... when u loose an arena in a few minute u win 10 times more points than a kill in oPvP ... so stupid !!!

And dev' add more instancied pvp like the last 15v15 instead of focus on oPvP ... so it seems that the PvP content in Bless is more instancied than open world

(there isn't solo arena)

• I'd rather the devs focused more on oPvP and added territory control elements.

Arenas and instanced PvP should take a back seat and just be more for fun. I'd rather the oPvP have more strategic and advantageous purpose.

• I don't think that u will see "territory control elements" on Bless ... ever

The only open world pvp content atm is Basel Canyon ... a map with some daily quests and who mob give more xp

There are boss too and some of little faction camp who can be capture by other faction

on RU this map was pretty fun, the rewards was interesting and players from both factions fight there ... but on JP the reward is near 0, so the map is empty too

• Hopefully the community can come together and some guild managers organise some open world pvp events. We cant expect the devs to do everything for us. A little imagination and co-operation goes a long way. Canyon sounds like it could be great if used constructively.

• There is a GvG system on Bless JP, but it doesn't active (dunno why)

The system seems very cool

24h fight is correct

Only Lv8 guild so "little" guild cannot be ganked (I think Lv8 is a little to high ... u can do great fight with a little guild doing gank squad and move quickly)

Reset every 2 weeks, so it's more or less 1 war / day

It seems that there isn't any reward, but there is a "war history" which is pretty cool too for emulation between PvP guilds

I really hope this feature will works on steam version ... quickly !! before most of players/guilds leave the game

• I'd rather the devs focused more on oPvP and added territory control elements.

Arenas and instanced PvP should take a back seat and just be more for fun. I'd rather the oPvP have more strategic and advantageous purpose.

While open pvp is great and should also be functional and rewarding I have been looking for a solid arena pvp experience in an MMO since WoW's good ole days. No MMO has even compared or most don't even try, this is a huuuge reason why i'm jumping on Bless.:thumbup:

• The only open world pvp content atm is Basel Canyon ... a map with some daily quests and who mob give more xp

There are boss too and some of little faction camp who can be capture by other faction

on RU this map was pretty fun, the rewards was interesting and players from both factions fight there ... but on JP the reward is near 0, so the map is empty too

Interesting way to provide an incentive that promotes open world PvP in a specific spot. Feels like higher risk for higher rewards. It would help centralize the PvP and players who would like to shy away from it can simply avoid places like that.

• 3v3 is most competative PvP... Should be #1 priority (classes balanced around 3v3 or alternatively... they should balance damage in 3v3 arena separately - like equalized PvP).

Open world PvP is nice, but it can be boring sometimes. Not to mention there is literally zero balance (zerg, lags, not everyone has 1.5k€ PC,...) and usually some class have just way superior kit for mass PvP... so guild/raid that will have more players that are playing that class will win in most scenarios (assuming equal numbers and equal gear).

• I'm really excited for large scale PvP. The 'capital war' (not sure of official name) looks kind of cool too. I was watching some game play footage from a JP player (no audio so BYOM, bring yo own music!).