LGBT guilds?

• "are there any people planning on starting a mexican agnostic atheist based guild when bless releases? if so can i get some information please"

I'm sorry, but the thought proces behind your question is ridiculous. Why would anyone in any guild care if you a part of the LGBT community? Do you have to be with other LGBT people? I'm really trying to understand what you were thinking.

From my perspective, what you're doing is discriminating against all guilds who aren't LGBT based.

If you want to find "company", there are LGBT based dating sites for that ;).

• "are there any people planning on starting a mexican agnostic atheist based guild when bless releases? if so can i get some information please"

I'm sorry, but the thought proces behind your question is ridiculous. Why would anyone in any guild care if you a part of the LGBT community? Do you have to be with other LGBT people? I'm really trying to understand what you were thinking.

From my perspective, what you're doing is discriminating against all guilds who aren't LGBT based.

You are part right, since this is not a way to fight discrimination. But I'm pretty sure there are people that had personal bad experiences with discrimination. So they probably feel more secure and relaxed in a pure LGBT environment and not just looking for a dating community.

• You are part right, since this is not a way to fight discrimination. But I'm pretty sure there are people that had personal bad experiences with discrimination. So they probably feel more secure and relaxed in a pure LGBT environment and not just looking for a dating community.

I agree on what you said. I was also quite rude there. Apologies to the OP.

• Trudian935 Awesome. I'm going to be honest I don't know how to send you a pm with my info on mobile (Just made an account yesterday), but I did make a recruitment thread. It has our discord information, and talks about our process. Feel free to contact through there, pms, or discord. Whichever is easiest for you.

^this^ is the reason im looking for an LGBT guild

and ANYWAY

my question was for LGBT based builds

meaning it incorporates LGBT culture and celebrates it and whatnot, so of course its most likely only going to have LGBT people in it (because most straights wouldnt even want to join tbh, so we proably even wouldnt need to put "LGBT only" in the title)

• I have nothing against specifically LGBT people. My problem is with the way you posted this. It's like people saying they want a vegan guild so they can celebrate vegan culture and only use vegan consumables. Like, what's wrong about if half of your guild isn't celebrating something.

I mean, I would get it if it would be about a meme furry guild, but anything that isn't a meme can't be taken seriously. How do you even celebrate LGBT culture in an mmorpg?

• I have nothing against specifically LGBT people. My problem is with the way you posted this. It's like people saying they want a vegan guild so they can celebrate vegan culture and only use vegan consumables. Like, what's wrong about if half of your guild isn't celebrating something.

I mean, I would get it if it would be about a meme furry guild, but anything that isn't a meme can't be taken seriously. How do you even celebrate LGBT culture in an mmorpg?

think of it this way

you mention drag race in a non lgbt guild, you either get no response or are scolded

you mention it in an lgbt freindly guild, you will either get no response or be acknowledged

thats what i mean by incorporating lgbt culture

• BeMagnificentt

You don't need an LGBT community for that. You just need a community that isn't close minded to that. My community isn't LGBT specific, but we celebrate everything. Doesn't actually matter to us. We have trans people who share their transition photos, straight ppl sharing marriage photos. If I show a pic of me and my husband people won't scold it. What we care about is having a great community and being successful.

I wish you luck in your endeavor. I know it is hard sometimes to feel included.

• In all my years, I have never seen anyone... even in some of the most hard core guilds, with some of the biggest A-holes, give a rats ass if someone was... well anything. This question is strange to me. But I guess if you are looking for a "connection" lol

• I'm a gay person myself, so I get it. But in all my years of MMO gaming, I've never felt inclined to join an LGBT oriented guild. I feel like there tends to be a lot of LGBT gamers in the MMO community anyway because I'm frequently finding myself playing with other LGBT people in parties or guilds.

I like to play with all kinds of people and be exposed to all types of cultures. So as long as I know that a guild is open and supportive of LGBT members and has a strict anti-hate/discrimination policy, I'm down to join.
    But it's true that the LGBT community has its own culture, so it's nice to play with people who share the same interests and experiences. I think if guild leaders specifically state that their guild is a safe space for LGBT players, more people will be likely to join and be open.

• Gay as well. I am aware that there are differences between a LGBTQ guild and a regular guild. It is not much of a greater difference aside from atmosphere and people. I mean, if you are used to hanging out with other LGBTQ because you feel more open around them and have similar interests, that's fine. Lately, guilds and people are more accepting of the LGBTQ community nowadays so you should give these guilds a chance. You could make new friends out of it.

Now, if you are looking to get a "connection", then it would be weird if you are only searching for LGBT guilds for that purpose.

Despite all the gay jokes and slander that goes in my guild, it does not offend me at all. We're a hardcore PvP guild too.

• I am LGBT and I think LGBT guilds are dumb. Its 2018 - communities are more than sexual orientation.

Think of it like this though. In school you would have a lot of different clubs right? you would be more inclined to join ones youre interested in. Im interested in the LGBT club. The LGBT club isnt strictly LGBT because some straight people are in the club too and theyre really nice.

Its not a discrimination thing, it would just be cool to have some personal life that leaked into my game life.

• Think of it like this though. In school you would have a lot of different clubs right? you would be more inclined to join ones youre interested in. Im interested in the LGBT club. The LGBT club isnt strictly LGBT because some straight people are in the club too and theyre really nice.

Its not a discrimination thing, it would just be cool to have some personal life that leaked into my game life.

You don't have a lot of different clubs playing the same game though. There's always 1 club for 1 game/sport. You don't have the LGBT basketball club, the black-supremacy basketball club and the non-LGBTQBBQ club, that's just ridiculous. A gay black Asian comedian from Croatia isn't going to look for a bowling teams specifically for gay black Asian people from Croatia, so that they can celebrate being gay black Asians from Croatia.

Nobody in a team/guild/community should (and would) ever care for, if you are part of a different community or whatever you identify as. If people in a guild attack you for being LGBT, it's not the community being anti-LGBT oriented, but those people simply being assholes which should be removed from the community.

• OP, you are looking for a specific community in a guild because you don't want to be discriminated against.

But you say this

(because most straights wouldnt even want to join tbh, so we proably even wouldnt need to put "LGBT only" in the title)

If I were to come here and say, I'm looking for a heterosexual guild, something that most gays wouldn't even want to join...how would that make you feel?

You literally say it's not a discrimination thing

But it is, if you're looking for specific types of people, where you assume "most straights wouldn't even want to join" that is 100% discrimination.

In this day and age, when 100,000's of people play games on the internet, you will for sure run into people that like the same stuff you do, that's why you get on a game and play with people you don't know, to make friends.

What you need to do is look for a guild that wants to have fun and play the game, and when you start to see that the people in the guild don't really give a flying rat's left eyebrow about what you identify as, you'll be happy. And I am willing to bet you will find people from your "community". This is the internet, it's full to the brim with trolls. People are going to say things to you...and when they do, you ignore it.

When my kids come to me and say "so and so said I lick spider feet because I think it tastes like chocolate pudding" my response every time, is along the lines of "well that's nice, they wasted their breath to tell you something that has 0 impact on your life in any discernible way. And now here you are wasting my time telling me about it, when we could be talking about what cool thing you and your buddies did at school today."

No one here is trying to bash you, we are trying to help you understand that we could not care any less about your life choices if we wanted to. You like the game? We like the game? Sweet, lets play!