Race/Class Change Vouchers?

• Will they add Class/Race Change Vouchers/Tickets in the cash shop?
    Those would be needed on the assassin/mystic and iblis/siren updates (at least in my opinion)
    Or is this feature already implemented in the jp/kr versions (meaning we will get them too on na/eu)
    I have JP server but i dont understand the names of the items in the cash shop ||

• Will they add Class/Race Change Vouchers/Tickets in the cash shop?
    Those would be needed on the assassin/mystic and iblis/siren updates (at least in my opinion)
    Or is this feature already implemented in the jp/kr versions (meaning we will get them too on na/eu)
    I have JP server but i dont understand the names of the items in the cash shop ||

I don't see why they wouldn't but really you should think long and hard about your racial choice. They don't serve any purpose other than aesthetics, which I like personally. I would prefer no racial benefits in terms of class, maybe passives but that's it.

• class change as a concept is pretty absurd if your class system isn't built to support that sort of thing from the beginning.

I do hope race/gender/appearance change will become a service available through cash shop or other, don't see a reason to not offer such recustomizability, especially if they can make a bit of money off of it

• I don't see why they wouldn't but really you should think long and hard about your racial choice. They don't serve any purpose other than aesthetics, which I like personally. I would prefer no racial benefits in terms of class, maybe passives but that's it.

I really wanted Pantera Mage or Mystic
    But none of them are available for Pantera...
    Thats why I was thinking, in the future when they will perhaps unlock other classes for the race i like, i could switch to that with the Voucher/Ticket.
    One can only hope :)

• An entire class change would be ridiculous, I really like the idea of the "new" classes being added later, gives a reason to start new characters and provide some life to the lower leveled content again.

• I was also interested in some partial implementation of this. Just the race change portion since changing one's class is potentially game breaking and unfair in my opinion. Some elaboration on my thought for perspective; being able to change guild class composition at the highest tier of content would be just nuts (super crazy nuts) or simply just leveling up on an 'optimal' class and then switching to one that has a harder time is unfair for those who started as that class. However, it's unfortunate that there are classes we know about on other regions, but aren't getting released for the Steam release.

Since races are purely cosmetic and a couple are coming post launch it would make some sense to add the ability to change races. This could also be implemented into the cash shop and, from my point of view, is 100% not P2W since it's a cosmetic only capability.

Personally, I'd like to be able to make a Ranger alt when I want to rather than wait for the new races and then do a race change when it's available. I'd imagine that others might want to entertain a race change on their dedicated mains to mix it up a bit.

• I really wanted Pantera Mage or Mystic
    But none of them are available for Pantera...
    Thats why I was thinking, in the future when they will perhaps unlock other classes for the race i like, i could switch to that with the Voucher/Ticket.
    One can only hope :)

I don't think you can realistically hope for that. BNS is race locked too and it also has a race change voucher. But changing race in BNS basically limits you to whatever other races are available for the class. I would assume if Neowiz offers this service, then it will be similar to the BNS system.

• I am against class change cause that would make too big impact on the game. Imagine a class becoming OP after balance patch and 90% of pop switching to that class... Race change would be a good and harmless way for devs to make money though.

• Class change.. hell no. Inb4 pay 20$ after every single patch in order to play the best class during raids/pvp else kicked from guild. No thanks.

I am against class change cause that would make too big impact on the game. Imagine a class becoming OP after balance patch and 90% of pop switching to that class... Race change would be a good and harmless way for devs to make money though.

it's a fun thought exercise to imagine the re-gearing fiesta after every patch and reroll if such a system actually did exist.

• I'm all for race change. I don't want to level and gear up again when a new race for my class is released (or just because I'm in the mood to change). But class change... hell no.

• I'm all for race change. I don't want to level and gear up again when a new race for my class is released (or just because I'm in the mood to change). But class change... hell no.

Yeah, it's really common to not allow class change tickets. I don't see people having a huge problem with leveling. If they do, then they shouldn't level a second class.

• I agree with Pentrep.

Think about it this way, while they would make some money off of class change tokens, people who do end up wanting to try different classes and are willing to buy them would take away one of the things that would likely keep them playing the game....trying out the other classes you might like. If you like a class enough then you should be okay with leveling the character up, whether you have already played through the story line before or not. So in my opinion while it ends up getting the company a little bit more money, they would likely end up losing a good amount of their player base sooner due to becoming bored with the game from having tried all of the classes at an earlier time.

If they happened to have class change tokens then they would have to bring in new content to the game at a faster pace in order to keep a huge portion of their playerbase, and if they did that it would likely mean more lower quality content. Creating and getting new content ready to release takes a lot of time and money, especially content of good quality.