Adversting (Guests only)

Hi all. Mature player from the UK :)

• Yes. Although Im older than your 37 I like to think Im completely immature :)

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• Adversting (Guests only)

• 37 is still a young pup. I'm 56 next week and have played MMOs since Ultima Online. makes me feel old but still a true gamer at heart Have raided hard core and casual. PVE and PVP. Look forward to seeing you in game.

• 37 is still a young pup. I'm 56 next week and have played MMOs since Ultima Online. makes me feel old but still a true gamer at heart Have raided hard core and casual. PVE and PVP. Look forward to seeing you in game.

You've got 3 yrs head start on me but maybe we can reminisce about the 80's together lol

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• Hello! I play some games with my dad too! He's in his 60's. We mostly dabble in diablo 3 (he's ranked on the seasonal leaderboards on 5 different classes...savage). But he tries a lot of games with me. MMO's like this aren't his cup of tea, but I do have a good sized community that I will be entering the world with. Good luck out there!

• Adversting (Guests only)