Adversting (Guests only)

Character creation?

• Hello!

I was just wondering, I know a lot of people are into character creating and get in depth with character creation; including myself. I know some games like to pre-release a download that allows you to create your character before hand, so you wouldn't have to spend the hour when the game launches doing so. Does anyone know if the devs plan to release something like this? or agree it would be nice to see something like this. Because personally i would love to make my character ahead of time without having to go through all the hassle of downloading jp or kr version of the game to do so.

Opinions?

• Hello!

I was just wondering, I know a lot of people are into character creating and get in depth with character creation; including myself. I know some games like to pre-release a download that allows you to create your character before hand, so you wouldn't have to spend the hour when the game launches doing so. Does anyone know if the devs plan to release something like this? or agree it would be nice to see something like this. Because personally i would love to make my character ahead of time without having to go through all the hassle of downloading jp or kr version of the game to do so.

Opinions?

Yo, Bryan!
    There won't be a pre-release character creation available

• You can save a preset when creating a character or once a character is created (in the character selection menu) in JP and KR Rebuild.

Old KR/RU files may be non-existent (I don't know if the save preset feature was a thing back then) or have missing data, so I wouldn't recommend using them.

The save files are .JPG images (it's weird, I know) and are located in (by default):

C:\Users\User\Documents\Bless\Customization\RACE_GENDER

• You can save a preset when creating a character or once a character is created (in the character selection menu) in JP and KR Rebuild.

Old KR/RU files may be non-existent (I don't know if the save preset feature was a thing back then) or have missing data, so I wouldn't recommend using them.

The save files are .JPG images (it's weird, I know) and are located in (by default):

C:\Users\User\Documents\Bless\Customization\RACE_GENDERThanks

Thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind, i might as well try it out. Better try and have it work than not trying and never finding out.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind, i might as well try it out. Better try and have it work than not trying and never finding out.

Chances are if you buy the founders pack there will be something similar to something like early access. However with the name they are giving the "beta" of the game, this might seem strange. BNS did an early/garunteed access before. and during, their beta, so maybe Bless will too.

• Chances are if you buy the founders pack there will be something similar to something like early access. However with the name they are giving the "beta" of the game, this might seem strange. BNS did an early/garunteed access before. and during, their beta, so maybe Bless will too.

Speaking of founder packs, do you know if they released anything about them? prices? anything? other than the fact the game will be B2P.

• Speaking of founder packs, do you know if they released anything about them? prices? anything? other than the fact the game will be B2P.

Nope! But there is a press conference on May 11th, so I would imagine more information regarding the founder packs and *possibly* the actual date of release for Bless would be revealed during this time c:

• I also tend to spend a significant amount of time creating "just the right" character - its almost a game in itself. This is a bit odd considering that most of the time you are looking at the characters back and bum, not the face!

I remember at least two occasion in past MMO's when a mate of mine has come on chat and complained that he's created his character and done the initial starting quests while I'm still trying to think up the name or whether to add a scar under the eye or an earring to the left or right ear lobe lol.

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• I also tend to spend a significant amount of time creating "just the right" character - its almost a game in itself. This is a bit odd considering that most of the time you are looking at the characters back and bum, not the face!

I remember at least two occasion in past MMO's when a mate of mine has come on chat and complained that he's created his character and done the initial starting quests while I'm still trying to think up the name or whether to add a scar under the eye or an earring to the left or right ear lobe lol.

The way I look at it is this: How are you going to like the game if you don't like the characters? Character appeal is a big reason why MMO's thrive in addition the community aspect of it. You stare at your character for hours on end, so why wouldn't you want it to look pleasing to your own tastes. Sure its vain, but every human is subject to it.

• The way I look at it is this: How are you going to like the game if you don't like the characters? Character appeal is a big reason why MMO's thrive in addition the community aspect of it. You stare at your character for hours on end, so why wouldn't you want it to look pleasing to your own tastes. Sure its vain, but every human is subject to it.

This is why nine times out of ten I chose a female character. Without being crass, I'd rather watch her behind running along than a chaps :)

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• This is why nine times out of ten I chose a female character. Without being crass, I'd rather watch her behind running along than a chaps :)

To each there own. Personally I prefer playing male characters. But each person has there own unique likes and tastes so your certainly entitled to your opinion.